Reviews for When One Door Closes
I3reading chapter 14 . 7/8
Love the story! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Ripple88 chapter 14 . 6/5
This is such a sweet story, I really do hope you finish it.
love it
jdgatorbait chapter 14 . 5/31
love this story, so looking forward to a baby for them
joyfullscroll chapter 13 . 5/24
*Laughs at adorable overall cuteness*

This one was Very Adorable. Liked Gibbs being Very Gibbs at the end and Tim's confusion.
joyfullscroll chapter 12 . 5/24
LAUGHS HARD. Lordy was that Hilarious. All reactions were perfect.
joyfullscroll chapter 9 . 5/24
Wow so the big reveals. Unusual rating system. But cool.
joyfullscroll chapter 7 . 5/24
Okay... Now you have me Really Wondering on the Status of both Tim and Jim.
joyfullscroll chapter 6 . 5/24
Aww this was a nice reunion. Also Gibbs is gaining a Clue on how to be more patient with his latest lifepartner.
joyfullscroll chapter 5 . 5/24
Huh. Well they are at least Staying in the world same room. And TALKING. Also knowing of Sacks is not too surprising. But will Jimmy still make an appearance?
joyfullscroll chapter 3 . 5/24
What an introduction to the 'outside world'. But how the chapter ended. Go Tim!
joyfullscroll chapter 2 . 5/24
*blinks* Did that really just happen? Just go to a assigned courthouse and BAM married? Weird.
joyfullscroll chapter 1 . 5/24
Well this is a unusual start. I noticed DinNozzo was not part of this group. Why is that?
jdgatorbait chapter 14 . 5/23
Love, Love, Love it... This tory has everything, humor, angst, jealousy, growing feelings, even eventual love (I hope), EVERYTHING. I am so hoping for a baby Gibbs, of course after they realize they love each other, maybe after one of them gets hurt (although not to bad, just enough to open their eyes).
Woohoo, new chapter. Love this story. Tim's reaction in the aquarium is so cute. His joy at experiencing new things is just brilliant, brings a smile to your face. Cuddling back down to sleep on Gibbs, brilliant. Now, think it's time for their first kiss don't you?cant wait for more, please update again soon.