Reviews for Back from the Dead
Christi chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
Love the story so far! :)
tvgirlSVM chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
Is Oklahoma in Zeus? I kinda doubt Zeus will let her get in a fairy war for one Eric Northman... Good thinking Sookie (maybe... can't wait to see!)
Goele chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
Love it ! Can't wait to read the rest !
Balti K chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
Sookie's getting smarter. She's already gone through all the pain of being a Brigant, with none of the benefits. I think Niall owes her for this one. Hope he is willing to help.

Cheers, Balti K
lcm123 chapter 8 . 9/23/2011
Ok wow, so Sookie is valling in the big guns (Niall). I'm kinda nervous about that...they always bring trouble...impressed that Eric turned down Felipe's offer...idk why he didn't suggest Pam tho...I cannot wait for the next chapter...hopefully someone kills Dermot. I'm still pissed about what he did. Thanks for the update :)
laurayette4445 chapter 8 . 9/21/2011
great chapter update soon :D
MissTrubiex chapter 8 . 9/21/2011
Love love love this. I must admit to being surprised that Eric turned down the regency. I'm looking forward to more of this story.
MissTrubiex chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
So many things to comment on!

The breaking of fairy thing I cannot spell: gah!

Oklahoma wanting Sookie as slave: boo hiss!

Sookie willing to be turned: gasp! Shocker!

Explosion: oh my god!
desireecarbenell chapter 8 . 9/21/2011
Well it is about time Sookie stepped up to the plate and take her place in the supe world.
MissTrubiex chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
I love that Eric has given Sookie free access to everything at Fangtasia. That would have taken a lot for him to do. My stomach actually flipped when I read Act of Divorce! Loved what you did there.
Eric's No 1 lover chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
It's good to see Sookie fighting for her man and not being afraid to use the resources available to her. Those faeries can be tricky though, what will Niall want in return?
texican2436 chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
Can't wait for that round of lemonade, about damn time she uses her leneage for good use, :)
MissTrubiex chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Now I'm not going to wish a draining at Eric's fangs on Dermot just yet! I love your writing so much!
MissTrubiex chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Oh sorry Claude. Boy I was quick to wish draining on him!
MissTrubiex chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
So glad the blood bond has been restored. I hope that happens in the next book as I cannot imagine their relationship working without it now. Oh God! What if the whole ending of the bond and the marriage is CH's way of ending their union? What if she has plans for Sookie and someone else? Gag, doesn't bear thinking about! Anyway, back to your story! Damn Claude! Eric should drain him for that. Love where you are taking this!
605 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »