Reviews for Back from the Dead
MissTrubiex chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Are you Charlaine Harris writing under a pseudomnym? Because you write her world so perfectly. I am loving this story!
amyjg chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
This story gets better and better. Sookie is finally owning up to her "worth" in the vampire and Fairy world. Can't wait to see what Niall wants in return!
ArnaKittyPet chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
Please update again soon, I really love it. You are a great author! :)
Toni9536 chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
Yippy the cavalry is coming ! Will definitly be on the lookout for yr next update. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week.
AuntieL chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
LOVED it. I like that he stayed true to himself by recommending Maxwell, and that Felipe was nonplussed at the shakeup.

And I love feisty Sookie. :) Correcting the King... taking on a Queen... lovely.

And even implied nookie is good on a rainy, dreary Tuesday morning.
jul5857 chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
Love that she's willing to use whatever allies she has or forces in her arsenal to keep her man!
eaglepri chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
Okay, Felipe didn't have much to say did he? I don't know if that is good or bad. But, thye seem to think it's okay. So ... who am I to question? LOl!

Thank-you for the update. I enjoyed it.
LostInSpace33 chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
Hmmmm...I like her feisty attitude! (Queen OK may think she can take him from a lowly human, but not from Niall Brigant's great granddauighter...LOL!)
livesimple chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
These two are so sweet together despite all off the crap around. I'll be Interested to see how Niall plays onto this one! Lemony goodness coMing up?
HollyGoLightly99 chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
This was a very amusing chapter, thanks for sharing!
Baronessjai chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
Wow! This is gonna be a page turner :)
jdcoke chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
It seemed to me there has to be more than angst about the bite at the end of the book. After all Eric, the turd, sunk his fangs into Sookie without thought of the pain he was causing. Isn't that the way one would treat a fangbanger?
SheySands chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
Tha's the perfect way to handle it! Sookie should absolutely play the fairy princess card. Take that, Freyda!
smg528 chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
thanks for this - I have to say, although I don't comment often enough, I think of your work as craftsmanship. I really enjoy how you build the dialogue, especially in your own stories. Eric is awesome and has my rapt attention but this is equally good...
very zealous reader chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
Mrs. Northman indeed! I like that she's thinking about her safety a little more.

Sounds like the Fairy Princess is gearing up for a fight! Watch out Freyda.

Love the mental pic of a wooden stake in Pam's hair. A little surprised that Eric turned down being the regent.

Ahhh...and a little slice of lemon to end the night. Or should I say 2 slices? - the desk and the couch!
605 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »