Reviews for Back from the Dead
Seamstress chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
Loved it! Love how Sookie is letting herself love Eric. I don't feel like she's given into him, more that she's just following her heart.

I love that she corrected Felipe. That took balls and reminded him exactly of their relationship. Love that you thought of that.

Also love that Sookie is using her brains and her connections to get Eric out of that stupid arranged marriage.

Can't see where you take this next. SO looking forward to the next chapter, whenever you are ready to post!
Hippychik chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
Go Sookie! Yay! She's using her head & playing the fairy princess card. Good for her! Thanks for the update!
Jen622 chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
Go Sookie! Nobody messes with your man and gets away with it! Love the way she is not giving up even though the chips are stacked against her and damn the consequense she is going to get Eric out of that contract!
kerriki chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
I like your Sookie way better than CH's! She has a brain!
AlphaEN chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
Nice progress all over. Wonder about Felipe - is it really that simple?

Sookie - brownie points, my dear Mrs. Northman!
VAlady chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
Interesting..I would have thought Eric would accept the regent position, making him too valuable to Felipe to be shipped off to be Freyda's husband. But then I realized that vampire marriages only require they have conjugal visits once a year..so it might not have made any difference..Looking for Niall to be a help here.
elsie bailey chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
I just love this story...and your Sookie and Eric. You just take your time, write chapters the length you want. We will all get there together. Thank you so much for your story.
WalksOfLife chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
So much goodness packed into a short chapter. Way to go Sookie, not only letting Eric in completely but accepting who she truly is and using it to her advantage. It isn't a stretch to imagine so much growth in a short period of time. Often when a person gets over the biggest obstacle in their path many things click into place.

Thanks for keeping this story going!

P.s. at one point you wrote Eric handed a file to Victor when you meant Fillepe.
TheLadyKT chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
Hmmm too bad about the CD. She does need to tell niall what dermot did. Hell yeah use the fairy princess card.
kathy79 chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
Way to go Sookie, I mean Mrs. Northman. ;)Great chapter, thanks for the update.
DavidsDoll chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
I just have to tell you that I love the direction of this story! The only negative-I'm a bit worried that CH won't do as good a job. Your editing is fantastic, your perspective on the characters is so true...it takes me back to books 1-8. Just love it. Damn it all...here it is 12:30AM, I have to go to work tomorrow, my eyes are stinging from all this reading...and I just can't stop!
HollyGoLightly99 chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
It's wonderful, short or no! Great ideas and thanks for writing!
Toni9536 chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Thank you for update DeeDee hope to read update sooni.
Eric's No 1 lover chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
I love that Sookie is so open to Eric and them being in a relationship. Eric was very honorable as to why he didn't give her his blood and that should help Sookie trust him even further. I'm so pleased she agreed to let him turn her if the situation arose.

With regards to buying a house, it would be nice if they could buy somewhere together that is theirs. Great chapter.
eaglepri chapter 7 . 9/10/2011