Reviews for Back from the Dead
jul5857 chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
I'm not sure if it's Dermot, Freyda or someone I've forgotten about!

Will they talk about the fact that she asked to be turned? Does she remember that?
Jen622 chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
Will take even a short chapter. Keep the craziness that is Sookie's life coming!
vikinglover101 chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
Thanks for updating! I need an alternative to "Dead Reckoning" and its angsty flavor. Hope there is more soon!
islandgirl chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
Thanks a lot for the update! What a nice surprise tonight ;) it's really good, as always!
ehee chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
You've got two awesome stories going at one time - please don't apologize for lack of updating. I've made it a practice to not read a fic until it's complete, just so I wouldn't have to wait for updates, but I began reading Eric when you first started writing it, so naturally I had to jump on this bandwagon, too! And I believe these chapters are well worth waiting for.

Keep up the great work, and just update when you can. I, for one, can be patient when I want to be! :)
Duckbutt chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
NEVER apologize for posting a short chapter! It was informative and moved the story along -now...who on their list is responsible? And...will Sookie turning vampire void the contract with Freya -or will Sookie affirming her Fae royalty help void the contract? (In an interview with the Washington Post, CH did let out that Naill will re-appear -not sure if it's the next book or the last book -)

Pat
BookyGurl chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
Fabulous! Update soon please:)
fffbone chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
It was a sweet chapter. Eric and Sookie are together. He picked her up from the hospital. He was nice enough to call Sam and Jason too. I could do without Sam though.

Could be Dermot. He must have masked his scent. Or not. Getting curious now. :)
Minnakoda chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
hmm, so I am really curious, who was responsible for blowing it up? Great chap :D
bingohandjob chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
Short chapter or not, I love what you are doing!

It's the little character quirks and traits you are eploiting that make your stories such rich, gratifying reads.
kerriki chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
my favorite after DR story! can't wait to find out who did it!
livesimple chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
ES are working so well together.. Hopefully Sookie doesn't balk too much at how he deals with the culprit(s)...
Bookie Margaux chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
This chapter brought tears to my eyes, and not in a good way. Sookie deserves happiness with Eric and an attempt at being normal. But Im realizing she'll never have that with Eric and it makes me sad because they deserve it. They belong together and I love how Eric comes to her in the hospital and is almost a silent strenght for her. He waits to let her fall apart when they are alone. Bill would have gone bat-shit crazy on everyone which is why he lost Sookie in the first place. Eric and Sookie just "get" each other.

As always DeeDee, your updates make my day no matter how short they may be. Thanks for all your amazing writing, your readers appreciate all you do!
Millarca666 chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
Short, but sweet, and very welcome.

I love the relationship Sookie and Eric now have in your story. They respect each other and confide in each other and discuss their plans and their relationship is benefitting enormously.
murgatroid-98 chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
I'm glad Sookie's okay. If Dermot had something to do with the explosion, he certainly turned around completely. Of course, fairies are tricky. I hate to think his sweetness was all pretense. Sookie and Eric still have plenty of enemies.
605 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »