Reviews for Back from the Dead
LdyJulanna chapter 5 . 3/9/2017
awwwe I love it ... if they are already truly married I never got how he could be forced tp OK
sbinez chapter 9 . 9/29/2016
I can't believe it has been five years since you have updated this. I did read your A/N in Eric that you had lost your muse on this story and I am very sorry about that. This was the beginning of a wonderful story...hopefully your muse comes back to say hi! I know a lot of writers/fans were let down with how CH chose to finish her Sookie's tale. Thank goodness for writers like you that can erase that ending completely from my memory...
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2016
Okay so i'm reading this amazing fiction and i know as a writer you either lose the thread or have to wait to be inspired, but that being said, did you know it's been FIVE YEARS since you updated this? FIVE WHOLE YEARS! I just finished "eric" for the 3rd time because i'm rereading the original series and i think i like yours better (sookie irritates me in the later novels) and so i just hope youre having the best life ever because i am totally miserable that you've left me (us) hanging! :)
MsNorthman chapter 9 . 1/1/2016
I know it's been awhile but I hope you eventually get back to this story:)
MiniLover chapter 9 . 11/20/2015
Oh, this story is so good, I wish you had the desire to finish it. Sad:'(
Annabella-Columbia chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
Please update, am loving this story.
drkraez chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
I know you decided not to continue with this one, but what it's worth, you write eric and spoke really well, and i was enjoying this story! xx
ilm chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
Hope u post more
FairytaleAmber chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
I adore their fights. I've read this long ago and now its like the first time.
Patty D chapter 9 . 3/10/2015
Great story! I'm anxious to hear what happened next though! Any chance you'll revive this?
Jackie69 chapter 9 . 1/13/2015
I hope you will continue this! it's so so good!
Angel Empath chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
Ooh dear it can't end there! This is a great story, I really hope you finish it.
tanseynz chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
More? Please? How do they get out of the Oklahoma 'requirement'?
carnivorous butterfly chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
I like where you're going with this. I haven't even read the last book yet...I probably won't.
thanks for giving us an alternate ending.
bunny angel chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
haha, as much as i love the rewrite, i feel like she's too smart and it's too good to be true.

damn ch.

awaiting the next chapters eagerly.
605 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »