Reviews for Back from the Dead
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I'm really glad that someone wrote an alternate ending where Sookie thought to USE THE DARN C.D.! Oh my god, I couldn't believe her ignorance. By the end of the book I was convinced that she was not only crazy but selfish and cruel.
KimiKim17 chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
I really like this story. It's too darn hot outside, so I've been reading fanfic today! Any plans to continue? I see it hasn't been updated in awhile. I know how hard it is..real life gets in the way and all that... thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
I'm enjoying this tremendously. I read your other "Eric" story as well. You write well. I'm sucked in completely. Keep up the great work.
Jungle Boogie chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
You are SO bad DeeDee, you are horrible for stopping to write at this point. I love all of your stories, and I decided to re-read "Back from the Dead" because I am so upset about Deadlocked right now. I support your belief in Eric's true feelings, and I frankly remember more about your Eric story than the real books and I think you write better than CH herself anyway :D Sooo... Would it be too much to ask from you if I threatened you to continue this story?
kleannhouse chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
damn i knew Niall would interupt them, too funny... i do hope you finsh this story i like it a lot my best Kristie
kleannhouse chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
well damn Felipe was pragmatic wish he was that way in the books... but for her to ask for Niall help, hmm this is going to be good Kristie
kleannhouse chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
glad their both safe i figure it was Freyda not Dermot, trying to kill Sookie and then get Eric to herself in the process but i could be wrong... i think Dermot will just try to kill Eric so that he can have Sookie damn what a tangled web you wove KY
kleannhouse chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
okay iwas feeling ggod about Erica nd Sookie and looking at the positive and then her asking to be turned but damn an explosion what the hell Kristie you like your drama...
kleannhouse chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
see i knew he trusted her and he proved it tonight... but it was a bigger trust for him to ask her to be his wife in every way... awww my heart aches for them Kristie
kleannhouse chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
shit sookie trust is a major thing with ERic,,,, you need to trust the man he trusts you shit Dermot wasn't suppose to be the bad one, damn him Kristie
kleannhouse chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
so it wasnt Claude then what the heck is going on... ERic should have smelled the intruder hmm i am baffled Kristie
kleannhouse chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
shit they work it out then Claude gets on the way damn him Kristie
kleannhouse chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
damn she is a fool Kristie
amyjg chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
Why aren't you updating? Can't wait to see what Niall has to say? You are one of the best on fanfic. Please update!
Switbo chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
So, I've just discovered your story and after zooming through all of it, I realize that you haven't updated it since last year. Please, please, please tell me that you haven't abandoned it with Eric still inside Sookie and Niall at the door. And with Freyda waiting in the wings intent on taking Eric away. Please!

I've greatly enjoyed what I've read so far and would really like to see how it all turns out!
605 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »