Reviews for Back from the Dead
DanniSmelleB chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
Please please please tell me you haven't given up on this story? I'm loving Eric and Sookie! Please please update!
calita chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
Its wonderful to dind someone who loves Sookie and Erick as I do. Your stories let me hear everything I want him to say. Unfortunately, I don't think Ms the same, can't wait to find out.

Your stories are very descriptive and so entertaining. Looking foward to more chapters of this and ”Eric”
CindyJo3EN chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
Oh my lucky stars! I have just discovered you! I have been itching for a fix while waiting on the next novel and this has been delightful! Your writing is outstanding and I am eager to read more! Please never stop this!
NixAskarlovr chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
updates. Are u continuing this story?
Talmira Starr chapter 9 . 3/29/2012
Hi!

I just wanted to drop you a note to tell you what an amazing and talented writer you are! I have been so enjoying your stories! And I loved the 'Eric' one!

You go girl!

Best regards,

Rene
tatie87 chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
I'm so in love with this story. I love how you're trying to fix CH's mess. I can't wait to read more!
books4gwen chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
Great Story! Can hardly wait for the next chapter :)
Sarah69 chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
You got me completely hooked on this story I hope u plan to finish :)
GypsyNight chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
More. Please :)
RheyaKelvin chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
I am thoroughly enjoying this story. You have Charlaine's style down to a pat, but for some reason I prefer your writing to hers.
Anna chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oh my...I promised myself I wouldn't read beyond where the books are at now...but I love...LOVE...your take on Eric and Sookie. This is fabulous writing and wish fulfillment, I can't get enough. Are you waiting until DL comes out to post more to this story and "Eric"? You have an adoring fan base waiting to know how long we have to wait - throw as some scraps, please! :).
LovelyDovy chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
I'm really enjoying this story. I hope you'll update soon. I can't wait to see how/if Niall will help. I also wonder if we'll see Dermot again. I think he got off too easy. Maybe he'll have to answer to Niall.
agreeneyedrose chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
Im vety frustrated! Need more please
dblueeyedrose chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
I just love your story, I see you have not updated in quite sometime, do you plan on finishing your story? I hope so as I can't wait to see what happens. Thank you
maarit chapter 9 . 2/16/2012
Clever story so far, I'm looking forward to more
605 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »