Reviews for Back from the Dead
Steffiboo chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
I love this sooo much - even though i've read it at 100 miles an hour! I can only hope that you continue and i don't have to wait long for the next installment. I can only hope that the date you last published is wrong, and that the next chapter is only a few days away... please please post soon!
MicheFlynn chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
Oh please oh please oh please finish this story...(begging here) Really enjoying your take on the SVM, but Im hanging by a thread.
geri chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
What a cliffhanger and I see that you have not updated this story since September. Please I hope that you will have rays of inspiration to continue the story and have mercy to all who have been waiting for the next chapter/s of this story. Pleaseeeee..
geri chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
Okay- Felipe is scrapped from the list to be eliminated- down to just 2- Freyda and Dermot. Brilliant thinking Sookie- bring the old man in.
geri chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
I hope Sookie will come to her senses and realize that if they don't kill Felipe, Freyda and Dermot- then she and Eric will be killed by them. She's just toooo self righteous.
geri chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
OMG! This story is just getting wicked. I hope Sookie will be a vamp and start kicking vamps' ass - not Erics' or Pams'.
geri chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
I would say that your story has been a welcome relief since I finished reading DR- and I was not disappointed as I feel like just reading a CH book. Really good- thank you.
AntiheroesPreferred chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
I had this update tucked away and just found it again and got caught up. So glad they're alright, but it's surprising that you have Sookie bring up the idea of turning her into a vampire. Shows how much she's grown, I guess. The bombing is an interesting twist. And Eric/Sookie have so many enemies, it's hard to say who is responsible. As always, I love your voice for the characters...so true to CH's style! I hope you haven't abandoned your version of Sookie's journey and can find the time to update soon. Thanks!
Hollyhock2.0 chapter 9 . 1/10/2012
Are you still writing? I really love the stories so far!
lcm123 chapter 9 . 1/4/2012
I miss this story :(
Greermahoney chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
I miss the updates. Just sayin'.Hope you are well.
JLWalsh chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
Am loving this story. Hope you will update again soon.

Thank you!
AmeliaB chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
Great story so far cant wait for next chapter...hope its real soon as its been two months since you've last updated
Goele chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
I really liked your story this far ! Very anxious to read the rest ;-)) although I reckon it will be a happy and lemony ending !
moonpetals16 chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
more, please! i think i've checked practically every day to see if you've updated. im dying from eric and sookie withdrawal! you're the only one who seems to accurately interpret their dynamic (the way they are in my mind and in the books). do you feel as sick as i do at the possibility of sookie and eric's relationship coming to an end in the books? i'm literally heartbroken and your story is the only thing that gives me any hope for their future. thanks so much for sharing your work.
605 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »