Reviews for Back from the Dead
moriahhh chapter 9 . 11/14/2011
This story...this story is my all time FAV (sofar)! I can't wait to see what happens! I love how Sookie is embrasing her other side!
Alskl1ng chapter 9 . 10/28/2011
Love this story and the way you stitched it with CHs work. You did a great job of switching from Eric's POV to Sookie's. I love both. Keep it coming.
mmmmellow chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
Once again, a masterful job. Your Eric is the most convincing version I've read. Your plotting as well as motivations for characters, makes sense. Thanks again for writing. There is one thing I didn't understand from the book or from your retelling of it from Eric's POV: why would Pam claim that her lover meant nothing to her but at the same time be so clearly distressed at her passing, even resentful of Eric for the situation. I don't get it, and I am hoping that it gets clarified later on in the books or your fic and that the plot line gets further developed. There have got to be repercussions for Pam other than just Victor getting his due. Keep the gracious plenty coming!
cela whitney chapter 9 . 10/21/2011
i love where this is going.i absolutely hated dead reakoning;it left me feeling so unsettled i couldn't stop thinking about it.i felt so bad about where she left off,that i have not reread it and i don't think i ever 's not a good feeling for books are like old friends,and should be visited often,but i just can't do it with this one. keep writing please,you are an excellent story teller and i will look forward to more. thank you so much.
Toni9536 chapter 9 . 10/7/2011
Great lemonaid now what do you think grandfather will say about his little princess being outted a husband by a vampire queen?
bingohandjob chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
Ahh.. Wonderful stuff.
antaresis chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
It's a very smart gesture, really something Eric would've done.

Love this fanfic!
bib2009 chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
Thanks for the lemons!
CharmedAce chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
Great story can't wait to read what else you have in mind for our fav couple. Thanks for writing.
jewelpearl chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
Excellent story. I look forward to more.
jul5857 chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
Who doesn't love a little lemon!

Can't wait to read more...
mazzablue chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
oh how cruel - teasing with such a short chapter! Totally loving the story! Cant wait for more... xx
random987123 chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
steamy ;)

loving the plot too though, and excited to see what niall is all about.
random987123 chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
yes, i eric proposes, that's how it'll be :) perfect
random987123 chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
how perfect is this!

I thought of pink spandex and a mansion in Jackson and a dark hallway in Rhodes.

"I trust you," I said, and I meant it, too. All or nothing, I reminded myself. "Whatever happens, I'm not going anywhere."

man. that's eric and sookie. you always manage to capture just what i love about them. thanks for sharing!
605 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »