Reviews for Back from the Dead
ehee chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
In between your actual *ahem* content, you can post lemons any time!

I'm so thrilled you're doing this continuation! I like your Sookie much better than Sookie in DR. She's not a whiny bitch and she seems to be going after what she wants. Namely, Eric.

I think DR Sookie would just lay down without so much as a tussle, let alone a fight. I think your Sookie is gonna kick ass and take names!
momzombie chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
Loving possessive Sookie and the lovely lemon. I always wonder about SVM Niall. He's such an interesting character but, you're never sure you can fully trust him.
TheLadyKT chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
Yummy interlude
drkselene chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
Sweet and tart. Perfect. Thanks for the update. So curious about the role Niall will play...
Wylis chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
That was better than ocffee as a morning pick me up! Thank you so much! I can't wait for your next update!
ljhjelm49 chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
I hope he can help Eric and Sookie.

ljhjelm49 chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
She just needs to be declared a fae princess. I love it.

ljhjelm49 chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
I hope it was the Queen that way they can kill her.

ljhjelm49 chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
Shit poor Sookie what is next.

livesimple chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
Thanks for the nice bit of lemonade to tide is over until the next one.. That Pam! At least she waited until they were done!
Account delete 101 chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
Ohh Sookie. The Fairy has come out and she does NOT want to share. This was a fun chapter. She was possessive and strategizing and E ate it up ( in more ways than one, ohh sorry for the ...) they were serious and playful. And Freyda will definitely have a challenge.
catt chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
love love love this story. can't wait for updates
gnrclln chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
Short but very sweet and lemony. Feel free to post lemon treats like this anytime. I love possessive Sookie and want to see her stand up for what is hers.
laurayette4445 chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
great chapter update soon :)
kathy79 chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
Those were some mighty fine lemons, thank you very much. ;) Oh, and I am looking forward to some more plot as well! Kathy
605 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »