Reviews for Back from the Dead
AB Neg chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
DeeDee-Thanks for the lemons. I loved how Sookie said the kiss was only for her, not some vampire Queen. Bravo.

And yeah, the cavalry has arrived! Princess Sookie will soon be armed and ready to challenge OK.
BookyGurl chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
good chapter. update asap please:)
ELW1 chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
Yay for lemons and woohoo for Niall showing up! I had not even considered Him an option because the portals were closed, but it would be a pretty huge insult to Niall to mess with 'Princess' Sookie's bonded and pledged. Hopefully he can make things right.

Please write again soon!
Duckbutt chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
I hope your plot bunny is near whatever CH is going to do; she did say in an interview that Naill was going to make an appearance -not sure if it's the next book or the last book, but apparently the portals will re-open...

Pat
hummingbirds2 chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
Sometimes I'm content with no content! Lovely. I loved the emotion and the fact that it came with sex was a bonus!
LostInSpace33 chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
I don't think there will be any complaints about the *ahem* "content" of this chapter at all! (At least not from me!)
Pinladin chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
If I knew where you lived and it was close to me, I would bribe you with cupcakes to update faster,)
janiaco chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
Oh honey there is NOTHING wrong with that contents. Nothing at all.
Ethereal88 chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
Can't wait to see her pull the "Fairy Royalty" card. I've read in a few stories that royalty by blood trumps royalty by conquest too :P
HollyGoLightly99 chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
;-)
murgatroid-98 chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
Hmm, wonder what Niall will have to say once he finds out what Sookie wants. I love a decisive Sookie.
ganoo chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
oh I think your "content" is just fine!...as usual, great job...love how you portray Eric and Sookie..not only their ahem "lemons", but how they think about one another and the tenderness they feel for each other...thank you so much for this lovely story, it's wonderful...
MissTrubiex chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
Lovely lemons! I love everything you write!
Anne la Jordanie chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
I'm very impressed with this! Loving the political intrigues. Can't wait to read more!
eaglepri chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
very short but still sweet. I look forward to the next one. thank-you
605 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »