Reviews for Smithereens
studio62 chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
Such a great, well-written story. I don't know if anyone writes the inner workings of Danny and Steve's brains quite as well as you can. Seriously. I keep coming back to your stories again and again and enjoy them every single time because they are so incredibly...real. Loved to reread this one tonight. I hope you're not done with H50 and we'll see more of you in this fandom soon. If not, I'll continue to read and reread to my heart's content! :) Thanks for sharing your talent!
Elanshaw chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
One of the best friendships on tv...you wrote this so well.
The love the guys have for each other shone in your story.
Well done..
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
Wow, what an image to have in my brain. So cool! Thanks.
Sparkiebunny chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
Amazing story! Loved the emotion and detail. Great work! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
really good!
sorree chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
Wow this was great ! Couldn't stop reading. Is there a sequel?
francis2 chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
This was a wonderful tale about friendship. I adore how you wrote the characters, especially Danny. Thank you!
francis2 chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
I totally love this internal rant. Love it to bits!
francis2 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Oh my what a predicament! I need to read on!
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
good to have him back!

wonderful story
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
great idea having the team describe the injuries
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
nice wish ;)
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
that is so like steve, always thinking of everybody else first
JCassie241 chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
I can't let this evening pass without sharing a story of my own with you. This evening, I finally completed the process of transferring a mass of Hawaii Five-0 fanfic links from my bookmarks to Delicious. I haven't read most of these stories, and although I gave them passing glances as they switched from my old archive to the new one, I had no plans to read any... especially since the process took a while, and by the end of it, my head was swimming with plotlines and my eyes were strained. But one story stuck with me afterwards. It was this one, and the quick quality-control check I had performed (a quick glance across the first chapter) was lingering. Boldly. So, I just got back on the laptop and dug this story out, and I need to give you kudos for a work that was not only riveting in plot and storytelling, but showed an impressive command of scene and language. Really, this is one of the best stories I've read in this fandom, and that's saying something given the amount of talented writers who've taken on the Five-0 team in the last year or so. Great job, and I'm really looking forward to going back and checking out the rest of your stuff.

Also, could I be a ***** for just a second and ask for a sequel? I know, I know, you've put your soul into this and you did indeed turn out a darn fine story, but I would love to see even a one-part wrap-up to get a peek into Steve's recovery. This is the price you pay for writing something bang-up, my friend - your readers will demand more. :) Again, great job!
Smooth Doggie chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
A really good story and very well written. I'm actually glad that you stopped where you did because to write Steve's recovery convincingly and in full would have you into 100s of chapters, or run the risk of ruining the end by having him spring out of bed. I'm off to read more of your work ;D