Reviews for Halo Colonial Horizon
Kaioo chapter 13 . 3/13
Damn. was enjoying this.
Goldspark1 chapter 12 . 1/23
Just ignore my last comment about the orbital bombardment. Also, great story.
Goldspark1 chapter 11 . 1/23
I was hoping on if you can explain on how come the Covenent do not just glass the planet. Since they have air superiority, I would have thought that they would just glass the entire planet.
ApacheTheWriter chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Alright, man, i'm not even gonna lie, i write stuff like this, and I thought I was pretty good. And then I read this. Like, damn, dude, you've got some legitimate talent here- Like this is on par with the Novels, and in a few ways even better. Keep this up!
pKmAN chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
Great story. Hope you will resume story at some point.
polaris chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
More soon please
bob chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Bring back the prophosey and an entire fleet at the end so the colonials work in tandam with them
bob chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
More chapters
highlander348 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
You suck!
duit chapter 13 . 4/29/2014
This fix is epic, I wish you would continue it or maybe hand it over to someone else
jose manuel chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
please continue this amazing story to see the colonials and UNSC Allied against the Covenant , the schism of the covenant ,and its destruction by the UNSC , Elites .Colonials .
kaleb-yamato chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
I don't think I can say anything here any other of your reviewers have already said. Never the less if you do not intend to continue this fic then you should either put it up for adoption or delete it from the sight. This is a really good fic in my opinion but it is in poor taste to leave this fic up if its just going to sit dead. For someone like me it just seems like a waist. If you want help with the fic I am open to PM's.

That said if you are sitting there reading this off your phone or your computer I hope you stop for a moment to consider what I have said. Regardless of what you do I wish you nothing but luck with your future fics wherever they take you.

Kaleb-Yamato
Nick borzick chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
This is such a great fan fic you could really
Wright books. Could you please continue on
This fan fic I am a huge fan of both series. I get
That you have other fan fics to wright but if you could just wright a couple More pages that would be awesome. This is by far the best halo crossover I've seen thanks in advance if you decide to wright more if not thanks anyway.
Random person chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Why do you keep doing this to yourself? You haven't finished a single GOOD story, EVER, and all you do is cancel them and lose more fans.

You had so much potential. What a waste (
Guest141 chapter 13 . 9/4/2013
Why do you bother? This is the third story of yours that I have read that was cancelled. Why do you bother trying to write these stories and then end up never finishing them? Why should we care if you clearly don't? I mean, you cancel this to focus on Halo, The Imperial War? You cancel your good story to focus on the terrible one? I really don't get how you can get this far and then have everything just fall apart over and over again. People read these stories, they get invested and then you cancel on them. Who does that?

I'm not angry. I'm just disappointed. I'm disappointed because I think you are better than this. You cancelled and deleted Sins of a Colonial Empire. You cancelled Sins of a Galactic Empire. You cancelled Destroying the Balance. You haven't finished ONE of your stories without deleting it. Why do you insist on writing new things and then abandoning them? Why can't you focus on one single idea, complete it, and only then move on. It's the same thing over and over again. The only difference is that you swap out the enemy that the over-wanked UNSC has to curbstomp.

Again, this isn't anger. This isn't trolling. This is just someone who thinks that you could be so much more as an author. The potential is there.

I wonder, how long until you abandon this Imperial War story of yours? I doubt that it will take long. You haven't completed anything yet without deleting it. You've left everything out to hang, and for an author with a following as large as yours that is frankly unforgivable.