Reviews for Breathe
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Loved your story. So Kate-y and Rick-y. Loved that they love each other and all the obstacles gone.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Believe me, I imagine this kind of scene in the show where Kate will Kiss Rick in front of her ex's and show her love and Rick will also mark his territory with willing participation from Kate. Also, Rick to kiss Kate in front of his ex-wives and Kate to mark her man.
Bonnie Radcliffe chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
That balcony moment is simply amazing! ;-) I love how you write the characters and their internal talks. It's just spot-on
JasmineBelle7 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Loved this story! It was filled with so much love and happiness!

I particularily liked that Castle decide not to go back to calling her Beckett.
JasmineBelle7 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
So beautifully written Stroppy!

I love all the different mentions of colour and the "maple syrup voice"!
KrisWritesWrongs chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I love that they are dancing to Adele's song, which seems as if she wrote just for Caskett.

Martha describing DMB as "ridiciously pretty"-tee hee.

Another happy ending...yeah!
rosiespleen chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Hey Sarah. Really, really enjoyed reading this. Such a romantic feel and seemed very in character as well. I would have loved to see this type of thing relating to the benefit, but maybe it's not too late.

Thanks for sharing. Keep on writing!
purplangel chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
I really, really like this story. The romance is just perfectly beautiful. Wish it would happen this way on the show!
KSA chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Another wonderful story. You are a talented writer keep it up! Why didn't you post these stories on the board? I would have found them sooner. BP
DelphineCormyay chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
I AM IN LOVE! I LOVE YOUR STORIES! YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZINGLY TALENTED WRITER :) BEAUTIFUL!
DelphineCormyay chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
OHMYGOD! AHSKLDJGHSJFBS! AMAZING! PHENOMENAL! MAGNIFICENT! ASTONISHING! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! There is something so magical about this story :) The love :) I love Romance!
teelduo chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Simply beautiful!
Jethro25 chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Bravo!
Arky10 chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Whew ! Beautiful work. You know this story just begs for continuation. Or...you need to immediately start a story that has our DD together. May I suggest that a trip to Paris might be in order. 3 weeks burning Paris to the ground with the heat from their mutual passion.

...just a thought.

Weekend at his place in the Hamptons would work just as well.

Love with lots of lust.
penandra chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
a little angst, a little fluff, a delightful end (beginning?) to the evening.