Reviews for Not a Cinderella Story
Guest chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
wow... uhm the story's...original and kind of creepy. I was just wondering, Does Serenity have a scar of where her dad *gulp* sliced her the day her mother died?
Whambulance chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Reported. Wrong website.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
please sdont kill the awesome story wrir skitles
Aimiko chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Scary skittles poor you. awesome story btw. :3 update soon :)
Amber skaggs chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
wheres the next part?
Wesfanemt333 chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
This story is interesting, but what does it have to do with the movie, A Cinderella Story? Original fiction belongs on a site like fiction press. I'd suggest moving your story there and posting the link on your profile.
Ivonne Fe chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Valio la pena esperar
BookGurl16 chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
Awesome story! Nothing about the skittles at the end? :) Keep updating!
wtb1009 chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Hey! I'm in this :D ... yeah... that's all I gotta say... the only reason i made this account xD
SerenityColtheart chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Cliffhangers, a random hot guy, & Brenda being a mean jerkface! So much excitement! :D. Haha, this oddly sounds like the conversation we had not that long ago, when we said we hated the nurse. :P. Seren's almost sounding a bit like myself (due to how she fails at gym, much like I do...) But randomly, she reminds me of Hana... Either way, thumbs up for the update! :). & The random hot neighbor! :)

Seri
Chakara1winxclub chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue the story. I love you. Thank you.
Chakara1winxclub chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
U r so gud at writing. Its hard 2 believe u have only written one story in this site. Plz b fast in writing the rest of the chapters. Its so amazing. U know u should write books and publish it. It'll only do u gud. Right now, go and complete the story. Curiosity is getting the best out of me.
Hersheygirl102 chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
Absolutely love love love!
SerenityColtheart chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
;D nice chapter !

Strangly, this reminded me of us at temple o.o

LOVES THE BOOK

LOVES THE CHAPTERS

CONTINUE !
squirtlee16 chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
I hope she doesnt get caught!