Reviews for Sex and Shackles
Satan chapter 2 . 1h
There is but one problem, poison ivy cannot get pregnant due to a "hyperactiive immune system".
Kaitlyn chapter 5 . 5/8
Holy guacamole! I really, really, really loved your story. But I need more! It would be cruel and unusual punishment for you to leave it without completion. So, I am begging you; please, oh please for the love of this story and quite possibly my sanity, please add the next part! I adore what you have so far and I would be devestated if I never got to find out how it ends! Cliffhangers are the worst, especially when it's such a good story like this one. So, I plead you again, writer to writer, please don't leave us hanging!
Andrew chapter 5 . 4/19
Hi,

I happened upon your story and couldn't stop reading. It might be hopeless, but it'd be a shame for such a beautiful story to end so prematurely. Regardless, thank you for the four great chapters!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 5 . 3/26
just found this and just realized its been left for dead it seems. it was good.
Me and my boy friend love your writting kepp it up.
kwb chapter 5 . 3/3
when will the next part come out
I think this was one of the sweetest story's I've read. I just love it!
mdhunter111 chapter 5 . 1/21
Awesome! Love this story! Great job so far (aside for the yaoi scenes)! If you wish to continue, please do so. If not, then this seems to be an ok ending for this story. I do hope that Dick and Ivy get together in the end! It'd be nice for them to have a happy ending! Anyways, thanks for a great read, and please continue! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Terrian10 chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
This a great story and i hope the next chapter will come soon its just too addicting to stop reading. XD
Someone chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
I really enjoyed this entire story, so can you please continue?
Chris chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Okay, this was pretty hot. I'm assuming this was written by a lady. If not I'd be surprised.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
Dude where'd you go
FanFicExcelsior15 chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
I don't know what happened to you that you didn't finish this story yet. It's been a year since the last update, and I'm waiting for the last part I also hope you're happy, because now you've got me falling in love with Ivy.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Fucked up.

However,Bruce not finding out about this by actually stalking Pam is the only not fucked up part.
XxWhyxxSoxxSeriousxX chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Oh man this is good, love ivy and pat's relationship. I stopped reading at chapter 4 because I noticed that it hasn't been finished, and I assume that it won't be bacause it's been like a year since its last update. Sooo anyway loved it and I guess I'll have to imagine my own ending xD