Reviews for Sex and Shackles
kwb chapter 5 . 3/3
when will the next part come out
I think this was one of the sweetest story's I've read. I just love it!
mdhunter111 chapter 5 . 1/21
Awesome! Love this story! Great job so far (aside for the yaoi scenes)! If you wish to continue, please do so. If not, then this seems to be an ok ending for this story. I do hope that Dick and Ivy get together in the end! It'd be nice for them to have a happy ending! Anyways, thanks for a great read, and please continue! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Terrian10 chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
This a great story and i hope the next chapter will come soon its just too addicting to stop reading. XD
Someone chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
I really enjoyed this entire story, so can you please continue?
Chris chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Okay, this was pretty hot. I'm assuming this was written by a lady. If not I'd be surprised.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
Dude where'd you go
FanFicExcelsior15 chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
I don't know what happened to you that you didn't finish this story yet. It's been a year since the last update, and I'm waiting for the last part I also hope you're happy, because now you've got me falling in love with Ivy.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Fucked up.

However,Bruce not finding out about this by actually stalking Pam is the only not fucked up part.
XxWhyxxSoxxSeriousxX chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Oh man this is good, love ivy and pat's relationship. I stopped reading at chapter 4 because I noticed that it hasn't been finished, and I assume that it won't be bacause it's been like a year since its last update. Sooo anyway loved it and I guess I'll have to imagine my own ending xD
Tillamookie017 chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
What the $&! It's been almost a full blown year! I read all five chapers in one night! And now I'm like where's chapter 6?! Get it together! I need this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
This is probably the best story I have ever read I couldn't stop reading it now I can't wait for the next part to come out hurry please
AC Ando chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
Dude, great great great story! For starters, I have had a crush on Poison Ivy for forever. That said these five chapters (well all but the Flash/Nightwing chapter) has been absolutely amazing! I hope we get the next chapter soon man!
Ender Dumorney chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY
maddy chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
omg this story is off the charts you should try writing a book sometime