Reviews for Kingdom Come
i want more plz
YokaiAngel chapter 12 . 11/26
brilliant!~~
Whynot chapter 7 . 8/20
P.s love the percy jackson reference *poor nico*
animeloverhomura chapter 12 . 6/11
I really like the description of his hollow wanting to go to where the hollow bait was. Glad the next chapter is almost finished, liking this series so far. Ichigo would make such a great spirit king that I'm excited to see what he changes and what other traditions he breaks.
Var421 chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
Here's an idea how about making the soul king to soul qeen and make ichigo the choosen husband to the soul qeen.
XxElementalStormxX chapter 12 . 7/21/2016
Cool story
Ranmaleopard chapter 12 . 3/20/2016
This is just really interesting I can't wait for the next chapter. Please continue!
Baow chapter 12 . 3/11/2016
I love this fic. I hope you continue with it. I like how OP Ichigo is yet still not 'cause if he uses his power he can hurt his allies or destroyed the area he's in. It's a delicate balance & you pull it off well. That bait must be someone trying to test the new status quo. Looking forward to discovering new dumba...villain in the line up. I see a lot of headaches in Ichigo's future when it comes to politics. Should be really funny & interesting seeing how he deals with it. I pity the fool who tries to mess with his family. It'd be also interesting if he has to visit Hell as King. He has gone to the other realms after all. There's got to be more to being King then telling everyone what to do, maybe holding existence together? There's just so much potentiel, I hope you get inspiration soon.
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 2/1/2016
yea toshiro cant really complain ab how ichigo addresses him now XD
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
I'm pretty sure not even zaraki would be crazy enough to wanna to or even be able to fight him at full strength now
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
poor ichigo
arxmuse chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
Awesome. I was expecting this to just be a lame fanfic about how op Ichigo is, but you totally pulled this off. I can't wait to see where this goes, and good luck with an update!
TokusatsuLuv chapter 12 . 10/2/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
King of Hearts 129 chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
Its a shame this seems to be abandoned, as this story was very promising. Hope that you'll one day return to it.
just yuki chapter 12 . 8/15/2015