Reviews for Kingdom Come
XxElementalStormxX chapter 12 . 7/21
Cool story
Ranmaleopard chapter 12 . 3/20
This is just really interesting I can't wait for the next chapter. Please continue!
Baow chapter 12 . 3/11
I love this fic. I hope you continue with it. I like how OP Ichigo is yet still not 'cause if he uses his power he can hurt his allies or destroyed the area he's in. It's a delicate balance & you pull it off well. That bait must be someone trying to test the new status quo. Looking forward to discovering new dumba...villain in the line up. I see a lot of headaches in Ichigo's future when it comes to politics. Should be really funny & interesting seeing how he deals with it. I pity the fool who tries to mess with his family. It'd be also interesting if he has to visit Hell as King. He has gone to the other realms after all. There's got to be more to being King then telling everyone what to do, maybe holding existence together? There's just so much potentiel, I hope you get inspiration soon.
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 2/1
yea toshiro cant really complain ab how ichigo addresses him now XD
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 1/31
I'm pretty sure not even zaraki would be crazy enough to wanna to or even be able to fight him at full strength now
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 1/31
poor ichigo
Arxhaelologist chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
Awesome. I was expecting this to just be a lame fanfic about how op Ichigo is, but you totally pulled this off. I can't wait to see where this goes, and good luck with an update!
TokusatsuLuv chapter 12 . 10/2/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
King of Hearts 129 chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
Its a shame this seems to be abandoned, as this story was very promising. Hope that you'll one day return to it.
just yuki chapter 12 . 8/15/2015
Update soon please
just yuki chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
Dude, Hades Nico? Mai Katsumi? Did you just make OC with name from percy jackson and yu gi oh! ?
Well, I can see the irony in hades nico. Heh.
raven-saber chapter 12 . 7/10/2015
Please Update!
DragonsFlame117 chapter 12 . 4/26/2015
This is such an outstanding story! You have no idea just how much I desire to read more! Your writing style is so much fun and I like the plot so far. Please continue this one day!
QueenKarin13 chapter 12 . 1/15/2015
Loveitloveitloveit. BUT WHY YOU NO UPDATE...
QueenKarin13 chapter 11 . 1/15/2015
This story is freaking amazing. The only thing I recommend is changing the summary a bit so that it draws more readers in, because I almost missed this amazingness because the summary was average.