Reviews for So It Shall Be
graciousplum chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I know you posted this a couple of years ago, but I love how you write these characters. I'd love to see some more Drogo/Dany stories from you!
Fusion Palace chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This is a very beautiful piece! One or two mistakes, but I honestly couldn't care less - the story moved me to bits. I wish the writers didn't kill off Drogo, his relationship with Daenerys was a very interesting one. :)
thatlannisterlifestyle chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Aw, how I wish this could have happened :'( Great writing, it seemed very realistic the way you portrayed Drogo and Dany's changing emotions. I'm going to read your other GoT stories right now!
lily chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
ehhh.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Beautiful.
smalsa chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
A beautiful concept and very unique, I hadn't even given it a second thought that she wouldn't have a boy, it just seemed like such a strong belief that she would and that's why I was pleasantly shocked with what you did here...in there world, there is no way of knowing for sure and regardless of the baby being female she could still mount the world! I'm going to go and read the sequel now :D
erchills chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This was great. Thanks for sharing! :)
sparkles59 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I LOVE how he comes around to accepting his baby girl . . . but what made him change his mind?
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Lovely AU fic...the angst and doubt in the beginning was very relevant and made the happy ending even better. Great job.
LeahMaeLaugh chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Its a really nice twist to the original story line and i really enjoyed reading it :) Hope you do more stories!
The Red Hoodie chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This is really cute! If a Game of Thrones story can be cute...but it is! I love the idea and the ending!
Kittenz714 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Very well written. Like most viewers of the series, I hated Drogo's death & wished an alternative could have been achieved. Good idea with the "stallion" being a girl. Also I loved the name Rahenys. You really captured the spirit of Dany & Drogo. Maybe you could write an alternate ending to the GOT season 1 finale; keeping Drogo alive after being wounded? Please continue your version of GOT.
thatsjustpammy chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
AWWWWW i love it! I wish this happand... Seriously SOOO sad he died i loved them... I only no the series ill read the books later on...

Good job on this! :)
magenwashere chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This is beautiful! Truly amazing. You've done a fantastic job.

xoxo magenwashere
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Loved it. Thanks for posting.:)

-Ellie