Reviews for Never Let Me Go
Annabel chapter 1 . 8/17
#TBT haha, I loved reading this as much as the first time I did it now. xoxo
I really, thoroughly enjoyed it! I was almost entirely convinced that it was the actual book, and not just fanfiction. This was very well written.
livvialivia chapter 8 . 7/25
These books were a large part of my life growing up, they impacting my high school heart so fully and deeply. I just re-read them this spring, it had been a while and I really needed a pick me up. I found this fic while looking at your dramione ones, that's something else that I'm very passionate about. I am so glad that I found this, I didn't know that I needed it. You're right, this makes the ending so much sweeter, when we get the messy bits in-between instead of just skipping to the happily ever after. I wish I had found this years earlier, five years to be exact. Thank you so much for writing this, I've read a couple of other fics that have been pretty awful. You did it such justice, you have the cadence of Jenny down so well, it almost felt like it was written by her. I can almost picture each section broken up by a little sea shell. Thank you thank you thank you, a million times thank you.
Sonicblush chapter 8 . 8/24/2015
Effing A! I know I'm a bit late to the party but holy this was amazing! (wiping tear from the corner of my eye) You are such a talented writer! I felt even more connected to the characters in your versions than the books!
iknoweverything chapter 8 . 3/23/2015
Conrad's hair was never blonde
hermionepotter chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
I looooooved this chapter especially the soul mate line
Zarra chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
Wow this was amazing. I think the best one yet. Ur an amazing writer. I wouldn't be surprised if u ended up doing this professionally.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
That was beautiful.
devon42rae chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
That was amazing that was just perfect !
Lauryn chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
I loved your fanfic! Although Conrad was always my choice for Belly, I felt gypped out of the whole story from Jenny Han for the missing years. After searching so long for a story that would fit into the trilogy, I was so glad to find yours! Thank you for this very well written work!
BookSweetHeart chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
Are you sure you're not Jenny Han and you're just messing with us. I mean there has got to be some relation of you and Han or even JK Rowling for that matter. You are just so amazing. You aren't just a writer, you are a storyteller. How are they different? Well, anyone can be a writer but only some are gifted the means of being a storyteller. When you write you make me think and to me that's the best kind of writing. So, I want to say thanks for all of what you've done for the writing community.
Demigod-05 chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
woah :O
theinfinitemidnight chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
I finished the first chapter and literally breathed out loud "...it's so good..." and then I scrolled up to look at the author-and who is it? None other than my favorite Dramione author. You are amazing; thank you for writing this. x
Ray chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
You have raw talent. Without a doubt, you should keep writing.
tinamaxion chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
This is certainly the best "The Summer I Turned Pretty" fanfiction I have read! It felt like Jenny Han really wrote this story. I really couldn't explain my feelings right now. Ever since, I finished reading the Summer Trilogy I couldn't stop thinking about it and wishing Jenny would continue writing Belly's love story. Then, I found your story unintentionally and got more depressed and wanting to have more of it. Uhm...can you write another one: before or after the wedding of Conrad and Belly? Please?

You made me turn into a fan, seriously. I'm not joking...