Reviews for Never Let Me Go
iknoweverything chapter 8 . 3/23
Conrad's hair was never blonde
hermionepotter chapter 1 . 2/5
I looooooved this chapter especially the soul mate line
Zarra chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
Wow this was amazing. I think the best one yet. Ur an amazing writer. I wouldn't be surprised if u ended up doing this professionally.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
That was beautiful.
devon42rae chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
That was amazing that was just perfect !
Lauryn chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
I loved your fanfic! Although Conrad was always my choice for Belly, I felt gypped out of the whole story from Jenny Han for the missing years. After searching so long for a story that would fit into the trilogy, I was so glad to find yours! Thank you for this very well written work!
BookSweetHeart chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
Are you sure you're not Jenny Han and you're just messing with us. I mean there has got to be some relation of you and Han or even JK Rowling for that matter. You are just so amazing. You aren't just a writer, you are a storyteller. How are they different? Well, anyone can be a writer but only some are gifted the means of being a storyteller. When you write you make me think and to me that's the best kind of writing. So, I want to say thanks for all of what you've done for the writing community.
Demigod-05 chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
woah :O
theinfinitemidnight chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
I finished the first chapter and literally breathed out loud "...it's so good..." and then I scrolled up to look at the author-and who is it? None other than my favorite Dramione author. You are amazing; thank you for writing this. x
Ray chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
You have raw talent. Without a doubt, you should keep writing.
tinamaxion chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
This is certainly the best "The Summer I Turned Pretty" fanfiction I have read! It felt like Jenny Han really wrote this story. I really couldn't explain my feelings right now. Ever since, I finished reading the Summer Trilogy I couldn't stop thinking about it and wishing Jenny would continue writing Belly's love story. Then, I found your story unintentionally and got more depressed and wanting to have more of it. Uhm...can you write another one: before or after the wedding of Conrad and Belly? Please?

You made me turn into a fan, seriously. I'm not joking...
Guest chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
Awsome,fantastic story! I loved the story you created behind conrad and belly.
imlzy chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
MORE MORE!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
this was so good. wow.
SlytherinGurrl chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
This was wonderful! Make sure to Mark the story as complete though. I've read your dramione fics and have loved them;this story was just as great! Conrad was very well-written!