Reviews for Faults
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Absolutely love this story, loved the flashbacks to when they were younger (though coming from someone who spends a lot of time with 5/6 year olds, both of Ron voice seemed too mature for his age. He was acting more like an 8-year-old, but that's just my opinion!) Other than that, it was a brilliant story, so shot. : D
Preciousgurl chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Awe! This is great! I love it. I'll definitely be reading more of your stories. Pretty sure if you hadn't have favourited me a while back I never would have come across your stories. I like that we get to see Ron and Molly interacting one on one. Too often it's the entire Weasley family, and we miss out on those tender moments. It's something I can honestly say JK didn't do like you have (or if she did, I totally missed it!) and I've NEVER come across it in FanFiction, ever. It's so new and original. Love it! Great oneshot!
sweetiepie1019 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Aw, it's so cute! Especially to someone with both problem hair and freckle issues. Loved it, favorited it. :D
TaraLittle chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That is one of the sweetest, true to character, and most well written Ron/Hermione stories I have read in ages! I loved every part of it, especially when it showed what they hated about themselves then it went into the future to show it is what their significant other loved most about them. Sooo sweet. I found myself smiling when Ron asked Hermione to marry him. Very romantic and real. Loved it You are a extremly talented writer :)
The Optimistic Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Very sweet
whispered touches chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This was so unbelievably cute, and not just because it included the imagery of a six-year-old Ron, who I'm sure was adorable as frickin' hell. I'm sure, beneath the surface, Hermione's always been a little insecure about her appearance, aware as she is that maybe she isn't the prettiest girl. And Ron... well, "Ron" and "insecure" might as well be synonyms, at least up until he comes back in DH, amirite?

Great, great job, I loved it. Still smiling. :)

~whispered touches
hannahinthesky chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Absolutely adorable! Much needed fluffiness after seeing the new film and the amazing kiss!
Purple-Tube-Flowers chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
They were meant for each other. I loved it... :)
Wohitzi chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I just want to hug Ron and Hermione in the scenes when they're little. So cute! This whole fic is adorable and sweet and wonderfully written - your characterization is spot on!
P chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
So sweet and lovely without being overly so.

I loved little Ron, the image of him trying to rub off his freckles breaks my heart! The dialogue was great.
MaggieTheUnicorn chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Aw! I adored this! Well done, as usual!

Maggie :)
duck'pancakes chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Beautiful! The loved what each of them tried to do to change themselves, with all their insecurities, it just seem like something they would do.
imightbparamore chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, this is so cute!
idol269 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Truly a lovely and wonderful story. Keep writing R/Hr!
ruth0007 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
What a charming story! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Loved this line: Her hair was everywhere; it looked as though she had been dragged out of a forest backward. (My hair has certainly been there!)

Thanks!