Reviews for Faults
The Optimistic Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Very sweet
whispered touches chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This was so unbelievably cute, and not just because it included the imagery of a six-year-old Ron, who I'm sure was adorable as frickin' hell. I'm sure, beneath the surface, Hermione's always been a little insecure about her appearance, aware as she is that maybe she isn't the prettiest girl. And Ron... well, "Ron" and "insecure" might as well be synonyms, at least up until he comes back in DH, amirite?

Great, great job, I loved it. Still smiling. :)

~whispered touches
hannahinthesky chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Absolutely adorable! Much needed fluffiness after seeing the new film and the amazing kiss!
Purple-Tube-Flowers chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
They were meant for each other. I loved it... :)
Wohitzi chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I just want to hug Ron and Hermione in the scenes when they're little. So cute! This whole fic is adorable and sweet and wonderfully written - your characterization is spot on!
P chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
So sweet and lovely without being overly so.

I loved little Ron, the image of him trying to rub off his freckles breaks my heart! The dialogue was great.
MaggieTheUnicorn chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Aw! I adored this! Well done, as usual!

Maggie :)
duck'pancakes chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Beautiful! The loved what each of them tried to do to change themselves, with all their insecurities, it just seem like something they would do.
imightbparamore chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, this is so cute!
idol269 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Truly a lovely and wonderful story. Keep writing R/Hr!
ruth0007 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
What a charming story! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Loved this line: Her hair was everywhere; it looked as though she had been dragged out of a forest backward. (My hair has certainly been there!)

Thanks!
RonAndHermione1400 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
i love this story :)
crazzystalkerr chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
is soooooooooo cute!
psychopath convention chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Love how it all tied together - nice job! :)
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Aww! That is one of the sweetest stories I have ever read! So well written! I really loved how it started out with when they were little, you portrayed them beautifully! Thank you for sharing!
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »