Reviews for For Tonight
smilingostrich chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Cute! I love this pairing! Write more! Actually, have you ever considered turning this into a multi-chapter story? I think it would be great! I really enjoyed it, and I hope you keep doing these fanfics:)
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Sweet lemon.. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Aaaww.. XD its cute
Death and Berry chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
So perfect... Love it!
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
ooo this was so cute... i wish u would make this into a full story
Kitteh chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Nice! I rarely read hentai anymore and just popped in randomly. It was good! I love this pairing. Though, I think that it needs a bit more detail. The depths of smut have not been delved just yet. But good! I still liked it. Continue writing!
darklover chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This was a beautiful fic. I really loved it. Amazing writing.
eternal-butterfly chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Wow... This is beautifully amazing, its innocent, comforting and awkward at the same time. Fantastic work, i will happily be looking out for more in the future.

Eternal_butterfly xx
I love storytellers chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
tht was quite awesome
AnimeGir15 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
this came out on my B-day and thank you for the awesome birthday present. 3333 i am only reviewing it now because only now do i remember my password. this is really good for a first story. keep going, i am sure to read whatever you write
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
"Well, sometimes when girls train as hard as I have, they can accidently tear things without realizing it. I must have done that."

Fav part!

But besides that, its very well written. Very descriptive in both physical and emotion aspects of it. I could almost feel myself in some of the scenes. And it might be just me but i think this story has a little personal basis in fact, and isn't ALL fiction now is it. Now i can only give you so much praise as i don't entirely enjoy reading these kind of stories. But hey i couldn't find much wrong with is as i never do. Il leave that for some other critic to tell you, until then Keep up the good work
janeway74656kat chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
cute i liked it
usagi1009 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
very romantic and sweet story :)
Kaoru Kato chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Great job writing this! The small details helped build the characters into something very believable. I hope you plan on writing many more stories with IchiRuki!
DeathsLittleBirdie chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Perfect! This was amazing for your first lemon, just the right amount and the plot was nice with a hint of mystery made it great. Hope to read more of your work!

DeathsLittleBirdie