Reviews for What Is And What Will Always Be
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
kirallie chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Go Dean!
Say What chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
You did a great job with this!

It had been a while since I have seen Dean protecting Sam and both of them worrying about each other.

The emotion was a little overwhelming, but nonetheless, you clearly thought this through.

Thank you!
Jellalsexualll chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
This was a wonderful read and I truly enjoyed every single moment. I really felt for Sam here, and I loved Dean's words of encouragement and love for his little brother. Sam's emotions were spot on, and I wish so badly we could have something like this in the show next season. I'm glad you didn't make it all overly mushy and fluffy. Just Dean standing there by him for support, hand on Sam's chest, cupping Sam's face, the hand on the back of his neck, it was perfect big brother gestures of reassurance, protection and love for Sammy. I hope you continue to write awesome pieces like this. Thank you for sharing this.
elleran1969 chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Great you are right this was a needed scenario good job.
hotshow chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
This was a very good story. Thank you.
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was amazing! And sooo descriptive! And so incredibly in character! I just absolutely loved it! Yay! Do you have more stuff that you've written? I'm gonna have to check and see. I'd love to read more from you. It would seriously help the hellatus blues! :D Thanks so much for this! *hugs*