Reviews for The Journal My Love Forgot
Guest chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
you are really good at writing as an insane person
my favorite was shadow andthe invisible water guy
anywhore you did good.
CraftyMaelyss chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
Very interestng perspective, not many people write about Alois alone, keep up the good work!
Abby the Band Nerd chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh my gosh... this is in my top five for Amnesia Justine fics (it's up more towards the top three, along with Petit Morceau). How sweet! Poor Alois, I seriously just want to hug him, especially after reading this! I was intrigued the entire time, and definitely felt emotionally taken into the story. I was almost crying when Alois killed his pet rat, it made me think of "Of Mice and Men". I honestly enjoyed this, I'm kind of sad to see it hasn't been worked on in such a long time! I'd love to see this continued! I love your writing style for this piece, you really have it the feel of a heartbroken Alois! I loved it, plain and simple.
fandemoniuminthestreets chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
THis is really cool! I'm in chapter 13 but I dont want to get to the end! Please write some more soon! I really like it!
Jack Fucking Ryan chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
This is really cute yet sad at the same time :) I hope you continue writing this.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
Haha, I was just reading this a few days ago and I thought, aw, did she discontinue it? So glad you write on!
JesterIncarnate chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Completely heart breaking, utterly beautiful! :'D I adore how you have taken the time to add in Amnesia The Dark Descent, plus Daniel and Shadow! Everyone is in character too!
TheFantasticPhantomWriter chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
This is really fantastic. The tone with which it's written suits the story perfectly, and the characters are all amazing. I love how Shadow is portrayed, and I think Alois is great as well. There's a lot of emotion in this.

I really hope there is an update sometime soon!
Alois is adorable chapter 14 . 4/2/2012
This is probably the cutest story I've read for this fandom and I can't wait to read more. The idea that the shadow is just a child and is trying to learn and understand this world is wonderful and love its interactions with Alois and the other monsters. I do hope you continue this unique story.
Apotatosack chapter 14 . 2/11/2012
Aww man, I feel so bad for him now... Happy New Year. :)
Kiba94 chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
Oh my gosh, this is unbelievably endearing. Even for something as disturbing as Amnesia: The Dark Descent (Justine), this is adorable! I felt really bad that Alois's rat died...but Shadow being with him is really cute. Please update, if you're not already finished with this story~
Guest chapter 12 . 9/21/2011
It's been a month since your last update, but please update soon, anyway! I'm still here!
Apotatosack chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
Alois has always been my favorite suitor. :3 I just find his story so depressing... Thanks for writing this! XD
Darkness Diablo chapter 10 . 7/20/2011

That was an unexpected turn of the situation. . _.

Is Alois going to reunite with Justine?

Oh, oh!

Is he going to meet up with the other suitors?
Darkness Diablo chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
N'awww. Damien. :3

Such a cute name, for a rat.

Aww, your welcome dear, and of course I like your story. It's quite unique from the other ones, I've seen here.

Please, continue on with the entries!

Who knows, maybe you'll be interested to do a colab, with me, one day? :3