Reviews for Ms X
Giada Luna chapter 2 . 1/15
What a great read! Nicely paced, good length but well contained, very well thought out, detailed but succinct - a real gem!
Thanks for sharing, friend!
LookOverHere chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Woooow! Loved it XD
lightorange chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
There was a moment I thought the story was nearing its end and neither TenTen nor Neji were going to do anything to get together. In my mind I was telling them "Do something! DO SOMETHING!". I loved the way you made Neji react. You're an amazing writer and I was very glad to receive the email alerts from your other works. I'm happy you've come back to FF :-)
larryjc chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Sweet story. I loved it.
QueenofRhymes chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
It flowed. :D And it was amazing.
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Awwwww, you had my rapt attention with this! It was bittersweet and hilarious and romantic - I kept wondering when/how they were going to get kicked out of the restaurants (and how much Neji must've spent on all those dates)... Loved the build-up of suspense/tension between Neji and Tenten... Would have loved for it to continue, but the story ends well where it does... (Especially when Neji asked Tenten to love him.. it is painful and in-character to me :) )

Yes, the story did flow very well, and I'm sorry to see that there's no more to it! :( Love your writing style too, and all the emotions that flew between them. Thank you for writing and sharing! I think you made my day. :)
mischeif maker chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Lol u should do another chapter where they akwadly tell their dates that they would never be and have tenten be conscious about them while Neji doesn't give a damn
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Wooh, u go neji. I love this, especially the seduction
Maayou chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
That was perfect. It's really unusual for me to read such good Nejiten fiction. Hope you have more! :D
untouchable hexing witch chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
It flowed very well. I love this! Thanks for this awesome read! :)
CoraIM chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
You are a BRILLIANT author! You are incredibly eloquent and articulate in your stories. Continue creating great stories -
nothing but blue chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
i really enjoyed this story! thank you!
Shane chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Oh my god! That was great! It definitely flowed! lol
Clementive chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
That was deliciously good! ;) I love your writing style and the way you portrayed their feelings. Keep it up! :)
Airi Shirokuro chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
My feels. This fanfic made me love Nejiten more than I had before, which was a pretty damn lot.