Reviews for The Courtship of Richard Castle
wellwritten chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
More! More! Pretty please?
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
I loved the bookstore scene. That was so cute, how Castle wanted to give her the books she still didn't have. I wanted to hug poor Castle at the end of this chapter. Kate really needs to explain things to him. Maybe she and Castle can go bike riding. :) Replace memories of Josh with memories of Castle. It's surprisingly difficult to decide, whether to have them drag the fight out a bit, which would make the story longer. But I think Kate has put Castle through so much in the show that I vote for a quicker resolution to their issues.
daphnebeauty chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Loved it. The whole flashback to the good times on the bike was wonderful. Seemed very Becketty. I also really liked that she noticed the young lady in the coffee shop and clues Castle in to the fact that she'd probably want an autograph. Dunno why I liked those parts the best, but they stuck with me.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Get em together! I love it when Castle and Beckett are together!
knittingeek chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
I'm all for 'our lovable idiots coming to their senses sooner rather than later'. This is truly delightful :O)
Cate chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
I'm normally a lurker, but LOVED this chapter and had to let you know! Keep it up!
uwprincess chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
I don't know if other people write about the fire burning up Kate's Castle collection but I LOVED that detail and the idea that he would want to get them all for her (and that she would really want them all). That, to me was a really great detail and I liked the happy, hand holding Couple alhough I am so jaded from the show that I have a hard time believing it will ever happen...so thanks for writing it! (:
jjship chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Love it. My fingers tingled. Please make them see sense quickly. There are so many misunderstandings for a couple that are in sync normally. She took 2 steps let her walk up to the door and knock.
Kukor25 chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
I vote for coming to their senses sooner than expected. Of course, I am just a sucker for the romance because we will still have to wait awhile for it to manifest on the screen. LOL.
Angusd chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
I Love this chapter!

Option b, please! x]
bones35 chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
I loved this chapter and the story.

You've really hit on something here and I've looking forward to the next one!
avrienne chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
I may or may not have read this chapter while stopped at red lights today. Looking forward to whichever chapter you decide to post.
FanficwriterGHC chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Come to their senses quickly? This was a glorious chapter, and I LOVED it. I want more of their delicious cuteness. So, you know, be nice to them? I like angst, but I kind of love your fluff more...so much more.

Anyway. This was beautiful, real and just completely adorable. Skrew Josh, man.

Loved it.

Emma
Jayce Gish chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
This is a very entertaining and gentle read, with just enough humor and episode references (Alex? Really?) and a regrettable sighting of Josh (sigh!): I'm enjoying it; nice to see that Castle and Beckett might actually get alone one day (in Season V, right?). Nice job.
Jayce Gish chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Oh, fun! I'm guessing that this is an actual game (of which I know zip about), but it sounds perfect for the occasion. Great humor, great emotions, and Kate is finally seeing the light and beginning to crack (albeit on her terms): well presented.
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »