Reviews for The Courtship of Richard Castle
ghost writer 77 chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
I'm just pausing in reading and want to say a) I can't believe I'm only reading this now and b) I'm loving it! Just great! Keep up the great work.
eyrianone chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
It was perfect. Characterization, dinner, amount of dialogue, the subject of the dialogue. And I seriously laughed out loud at Castle's "look me in the eye and tell me you don't want a piece of me!". He SO would say that. Brilliant.
bookylex chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Ah yes, making out against a bookshelf. Excellent choice.
keal chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Just the right amount of steam!
Kie Santiago chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
That was perfect! I'm hoping for more steam :D
RGoodfellow64 chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
I don't think there was a thing you could have written to make this chapter any better. It's very hard to improve perfection.
bones35 chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
OK, I just have only one word that comes to mind.

Wow.
CastleKatefan chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Just the right amount of hot and steamy! Please keep going!
FanficwriterGHC chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
That was great! Their conversation was VERY honest, but with what you've given us, it didn't seem out of place at all. And it was still them, even though they were being open about everything.

Hot and steamy is right. THAT was flawless. Totally flawless. I loved it. I loved the 'Rick' moment as well. Alexis is adorable.

Great, great chapter! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Emma
Eleantris chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
Hm, I think it's more plausible that they'll both come to their senses sooner rather than later. They both *know* they want each other, it's just about taking that final step, and they've been working together so long, there must be this desperation just boiling under the surface for the two of them - which you write really well.

This was a brilliant chapter, so romantic and you had me grinning there at the beginning with Kate's picture! :P Can't wait for more.

X D
wellwritten chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
More! More! Pretty please?
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
I loved the bookstore scene. That was so cute, how Castle wanted to give her the books she still didn't have. I wanted to hug poor Castle at the end of this chapter. Kate really needs to explain things to him. Maybe she and Castle can go bike riding. :) Replace memories of Josh with memories of Castle. It's surprisingly difficult to decide, whether to have them drag the fight out a bit, which would make the story longer. But I think Kate has put Castle through so much in the show that I vote for a quicker resolution to their issues.
daphnebeauty chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Loved it. The whole flashback to the good times on the bike was wonderful. Seemed very Becketty. I also really liked that she noticed the young lady in the coffee shop and clues Castle in to the fact that she'd probably want an autograph. Dunno why I liked those parts the best, but they stuck with me.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Get em together! I love it when Castle and Beckett are together!
knittingeek chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
I'm all for 'our lovable idiots coming to their senses sooner rather than later'. This is truly delightful :O)
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »