Reviews for The Courtship of Richard Castle
stelleimaginaire chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Cool continuation.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
This chapter was just fun. I love way Kate admitted to Castle that she was jealous of Natalie and how Castle made the connection between Natalie and Alex. The way that they were flirting in this chapter was just adorable.
bones35 chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Wow - loved this chapter. The flirting and great dialogue are a terrific one-two punch!

So, what does Castle DO when Beckett is deep in paperwork?
BekaForEver chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
My favorite chapter so far. Loved how they're getting closer. Can't wait for more!
CastleKatefan chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Love it!
FanficwriterGHC chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
So, this is fantastic. I have a sinking suspicion that I didn't review the last chapter, because it didn't pop into my inbox. SO, this if for the last two:

AMAZING. This story is so incredibly on point and true to these characters. I find it enthralling and I'm actually enjoying the 'waiting' dance you have them doing (something that can just as easily annoy the hell out of me). It's delightful and realistic, and I just can't wait to see what you do next.

Enjoy your weekend!

Emma
lyssa414 chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Just read this and it's great!

It's so Beckett and Castle...

Please update soon!
castlebeckett siempre chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
AWESOME

chapter
Eleantris chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
She really isn't well versed on this, is she? :P But then, who is? You wrote this brilliantly, I love the slow development of Caskett that you're giving us - and the lightsaber battle with Alexis was a really nice touch. I look forward to more!

X D
Rook chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
You have a definite knack for bringing out these characters voices. There could be more banter, but I understand the reasons for its absence. You also do an excellent job of setting up the scenes. I have yet to find myself re-reading or struggling to come up with a mental image. Definitely good work. Keep it up!
Rook chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
This is just the kind of chapter I needed after my crummy day today, so thank you for posting this now. I LOVE that Alexis and Castle were playing Star Wars and the way that Kate threw herself at Castle was adorable. But she is an idiot. Hopefully she'll get her head on straight before too long.
acrosswaters chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
this chapter was amazing! Beckett is so in character that is kinda scary, because it's gonna take a while for them to be together but the waiting is totally worth it
CastleKatefan chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Keep going! :-)
uwprincess chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
I hope we get to find out more about that fight! This is good, everyone you write seem really in character (i especially liked Ryan). I liked how Kate kept saying the wrong things on accident.
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »