Reviews for The Courtship of Richard Castle
FanficwriterGHC chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
So, this is fantastic. I have a sinking suspicion that I didn't review the last chapter, because it didn't pop into my inbox. SO, this if for the last two:

AMAZING. This story is so incredibly on point and true to these characters. I find it enthralling and I'm actually enjoying the 'waiting' dance you have them doing (something that can just as easily annoy the hell out of me). It's delightful and realistic, and I just can't wait to see what you do next.

Enjoy your weekend!

Emma
lyssa414 chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Just read this and it's great!

It's so Beckett and Castle...

Please update soon!
castlebeckett siempre chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
AWESOME

chapter
Eleantris chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
She really isn't well versed on this, is she? :P But then, who is? You wrote this brilliantly, I love the slow development of Caskett that you're giving us - and the lightsaber battle with Alexis was a really nice touch. I look forward to more!

X D
Rook chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
You have a definite knack for bringing out these characters voices. There could be more banter, but I understand the reasons for its absence. You also do an excellent job of setting up the scenes. I have yet to find myself re-reading or struggling to come up with a mental image. Definitely good work. Keep it up!
Rook chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
This is just the kind of chapter I needed after my crummy day today, so thank you for posting this now. I LOVE that Alexis and Castle were playing Star Wars and the way that Kate threw herself at Castle was adorable. But she is an idiot. Hopefully she'll get her head on straight before too long.
acrosswaters chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
this chapter was amazing! Beckett is so in character that is kinda scary, because it's gonna take a while for them to be together but the waiting is totally worth it
CastleKatefan chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Keep going! :-)
uwprincess chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
I hope we get to find out more about that fight! This is good, everyone you write seem really in character (i especially liked Ryan). I liked how Kate kept saying the wrong things on accident.
knittingeek chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
This is brilliantly funny! You write them well!
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
I loved how the chapter begins with a light saber duel! I loved how Kate was listening at the door to the clash of Rick playing the part of Darth Vader and Alexis a young Jedi!Too Funny! I loved how Kate interrupted their game by her knocking! I loved how Rick was delighted and confused to see Kate standing at the door! Too Funny! I loved how Alexis won the duel! Too funny! I loved how Alexis apologized to Kate that her dad needed to get Darth Vader out of his system! I loved Kate's reply "Yeah, the nine year old making an appearance again, I see."

I loved how Kate made a mess of saying what she wanted to say but ended up cuddling next to Rick! Too Funny! I love the Dinner of nachos! I loved how Rick closed the distance between them and he gently kissed her on the cheek! I loved how he then whispered in her ear! I loved how Kate asked Rick to play a game with her! Too Funny! I loved how Rick decided to play Portal 2 Too Cool! I loved how Rick explained the rules of the game and told her that it will take awhile to finish it! I loved Kate's response, "There's actually nowhere else I'd rather be today, Rick." Please continue!
DaveInACave chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Actually I thought this was pretty good.

No really, you stayed very true to the characters, although I do wish Ryan got a bit more credit, Esposito acts like a doofus sometimes too! :P

Only criticism I had was Castle not texting Kate more often after such an epic showdown to reassure her. It's not the same situation as the summer so it's a bit surprising that he's not more insecure about things (That it is HIM she's waiting to figure out). After all, he's waited on her before while pulling her pigtails only for things to spiral out of control.

Good work, can't wait for more :)
scarletblusssh chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
haha! no! this is good! :D really funny :P
bones35 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Well, first, I hope you did well on your exam!

This was a really good chapter and looking forward to more.

I love the Lanie and Kate chat; just really well-written. The Esposito/Ryan confrontation with Castle was priceless!
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »