Reviews for The Courtship of Richard Castle
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
My thing with Beckett in this story is basically she's saying that she want her cake and eat it to, and the only person that seems to be fair to is her. So it's just another case of her being selfish again
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
I loved this, as well as 'Wrong' so thanks for writing them both! And the last few lines of this one were perfect!
Maria chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
Hope it's not a "last time" I'm able to review to a story like this. Isn't it an unfinished courtship? What about that question he mentioned? And what about the completion of it? Would like to read more of this!
Maria
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
If I was him, it would have been longer than a summer, it would have been for the rest of my life. I contend that the best thing for Richard Castle is to forget Beckett, move on, sever all ties, end Nikki Heat and find a woman deserving of his love and friendship. That woman will never be Kate. She's too emotionally stunted and toxic to anything healthy to his life. She has shown over and over again that his feelings mean nothing to her. He has to wait years but Sorenson, Demming, and Josh probably didn't have to wait longer than two days. I don't buy her excuses. I don't empathize with her. She is a heatless bitch. She does constantly take him for granted. And she did enjoy rubbing her happiness with other men in his face. Beckett has done absolutely nothing for Castle should warrant any type of devotion. If anything, she's another fine example of her his horrible taste in women. It's a shame that Rick no longer believes he's worth someone better. Instead, he wastes his life on this lost cause. That's the true tragedy of this show. How one man throws away his self worth, dignity, self respect and career for a woman who only uses and abuses him. Castle willingly chose to be less than, pathetic, dumbed down just for Beckett to be extraordinary. Without him, on her best day, she's nothing but damaged goods. Everyone from her father to Montgomery knew it.
Maria chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
WOW! Hot and steamy - well written! Hot but not embarrassing. I think all of your readers are adults ... So they shouldn't feel awkward. Can't wait to read more of this ...
Maria
Guest chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
I'm sorry but this story has done nothing for me. I've fought my way thks far.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Who the fuck is mArtha to say castle doesn't deserve someone like her?
Guest chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I thought I would review anyway... Love your story. Love the voices of Castle and Beckett. You are awesome.
CaskettFreak101 chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
OHMAIGOSH. LOVEEEED. :D
elin0r chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
Thank you for two lovely stories.
Chicklit chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
Loved this! Just the right blend of romance, humor and sexy times. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Jesse chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
oh my god fue muy bueno
necesita secuela
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
Wow! That's really gr8.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
Enjoyed all the chapters. Kudos to AM. Please write more on this fantastic Caskett love story.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
I am enjoying all your chapters. Only the chapter where Josh was seen, made me wonder about Beckett's thoughts... did she miss Josh - motorebike riding with Josh - travelling with him at high speed all around? If she missed the motorbike ride, Josh's motorbike ride, then at the back of her mind... I really wonder. You have nicely depicted Castle's reaction at that point.
214 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »