Reviews for The Courtship of Richard Castle
Guest chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I thought I would review anyway... Love your story. Love the voices of Castle and Beckett. You are awesome.
CaskettFreak101 chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
elin0r chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
Thank you for two lovely stories.
Chicklit chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
Loved this! Just the right blend of romance, humor and sexy times. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Jesse chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
oh my god fue muy bueno
necesita secuela
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
Wow! That's really gr8.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
Enjoyed all the chapters. Kudos to AM. Please write more on this fantastic Caskett love story.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
I am enjoying all your chapters. Only the chapter where Josh was seen, made me wonder about Beckett's thoughts... did she miss Josh - motorebike riding with Josh - travelling with him at high speed all around? If she missed the motorbike ride, Josh's motorbike ride, then at the back of her mind... I really wonder. You have nicely depicted Castle's reaction at that point.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Yes. Enjoying the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
OH! The beginning is good. The end was wonderful. Liked it so much.
evangml chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
The flow and pace of your entire story was on point, delightful and thoroughly satisfying. I began reading the story yesterday and walk this morning eager to complete all of your chapters. The content in each chapter was just enough to encourage a complete read of the entire submission. Well done. I am anxious for your next submission.
firtree chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
nicely done!
Ralob chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
Awww, that was a really, really nice story. You definitely showed Kate's evolution and growth. Well done.
FromParis chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
Wow! Just discovered yesterday your name and stories "Wrong" and "TCRC"... This last chapter : "Richard/Rick" 's intimate moment, the foreshadowing marriage proposal, the Beckett's ILY declaration, ...

Even if you might think I'm a late reviewer (your story has been published in Aug'11!), I think your story is "timeless".

Your story starts with a Beckett/Lanie discussion... and ends with Beckett's love confession and Alexis leaving the nest. There are so many parallels with the show and you described them with practically one year in advance...

So, unless you're one the Malowe's writting team, do you believe in fate? :)
anonymous.individual chapter 9 . 4/9/2012