Reviews for The Courtship of Richard Castle
lv2bnsb chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
THAT was one of the best chapters in a fan fic. Great ending, but well written enough that you could have published it as a fun stand alone too.
wellwritten chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Wonderful story, sad to see it end! You've done a really great job!
chezchuckles chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
yup, that was nice, a good ending. I liked that, and I think you told us clearly where this is headed but without making it too. . .mushy. good job. I liked the panicked Kate shoot up scene which turned out to be paintball. clever.
Mark C chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
I think this was a perfect way to end things here.

From the beginning of the chapter, you could tell that Kate loved Rick even though she hadn't said the words. She was there for him when he truly needed her and it showed in how you wrote the scene when Rick let Kate know of Alexis' choice of college.

Loved the paintball part. At first I thought they were actually on a case and in a shootout. Nice miss direction there. That was fun.

Probably the best part was when Kate told Rick that she loved him. The reaction you gave him was perfect. What really made the ending great was the last lines they said to each other.

I will look forward to your next foray into the Castle fandom.
Eleantris chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
That was the *perfect* way to end the story! Beautiful, and sweet, without being soppy at all. I loved this last chapter so much - especially the paintball scene - I thought they were in a proper shootout, haha! :P

X D
someone179 chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
you should make a sequel xD
Nat chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
This chapter was without a doubt my favourite.

I loved the last line best! Brilliant!
acrosswaters chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
this is going to my favourite stories to read everytime I want, cuz you know, this fic is AMAZING.
nikkidog chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Fantastic ending!
MHoles chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
OMG this was a PERFECT ending to this story... Absolutely Perfect!
baterista9 chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Final commens to final chapter.

I think you did well with characterization. I like that your Kate was happy and confident about the relationship.

You helped me reminisce with Husband, thank you. We met on the job some 30 years ago. We didn't make out at our mutual office, but I think there was some hand-holding in the elevator. *smirk*
Beetlebug chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Aww sorry to see this one end, but you ended it perfectly.
baterista9 chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
GENIUS.

But…why do you keep saying Beckett has golden tresses? She's a brunette.

Can't put the iPhone down, reading while Husband has dessert at the restaurant. I'm having literary fluff to console myself; can't have sweets right now.
caskettismagic14 chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Wow that is the most amazing ending ever I just love how she was the one who was there for him it is so great to actually see that and her comforting him and opening up to last paragraph was my favorite you are very talented writer.I hope you write new story soon I will be looking forward to it
I'm Widget chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Loved this story (especially this chapter). Loved. It. sigh You made my little shipper heart go pitter patter.
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »