Reviews for Seeing Double
Raven Yansu Snow chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
i like it
is it kauro and rai and hikaru and lena?
Greeks vs Geeks chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
I loved the story! It was amazing and it gave me an idea for my story of outran about the twins. Though I had already planned out most of it, you just added to my ideas. Thanks!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Oh. My.. God.
This really has been the best romance story that i have read on here, EVER! Thank you so much for posting this story and you are now my favorite author here. I am looking forward to looking into your other stories. Thank you so much! :)
Michalla ;D
i love jhutch chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
Wat goes on in that dirty little head of yours? *Lowers head* tsk tsk tsk
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
very good job capturing Kaoru's personality :D
Riiko Nakamura chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
Absolutely fabulous...I have to say this makes me eager to read the rest of your stories!
sundance1989 chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
lol loved the whole story ur very talanted.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
Twins for twins... How awesome *u*
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
D~! .. Why yes... That is an evil face with a goatee... BE AFRAID! ... Just kidding... maybe... .. .
ToriiPheniox chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
Haha I loved the ending... It was really cute. I liked it a lot. I think you should write something like an epolgue to this where they have kids... Oh no... If hikaru and lena have twins and Kaoru and rai have twins..then there would be a lot of "oops srry Hikaru/Kaoru I accidental took one of your kids home with me."
ToriiPheniox chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
immortal-lover14 chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
awwwww this is sooo cute :3
R Unworldly chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
Well, I quite liked your story. I think you wrapped it up nicely. :)
dance-love-happiness chapter 5 . 7/5/2011