Reviews for Intersections In Real Time
duchessme chapter 11 . 3/26
it was an exciting plot
too bad it was abandoned
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
What about Theodore Nott?
d1x1lady chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
Such a great story! Hate that it's discontinued. You write beautifully.
Team Major Whitlock chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
I love this story and all of the chapters that are in this book and I hope that you update soon maybe have some Snape/Harry bonding x
abbatha1 chapter 11 . 12/24/2012
Fatastic story so far please put a new update on soon
btw Blaise is a boy you find out in the HBP film
GuidingHand chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
I enjoyed it. I'd like to read more, but seeing as it hasn't be updated in 10years I suppose that is unlikely.
Nazgurl chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
Pity this is discontinued. This read like it was building up to one of those rare, wonderfully realistic and genuine Snape-Harry stories with nice, slow development. I loved Harry's character in particular. I hope you decide to continue one day, or that I can find something similar!
Nazgurl chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I love it so far. The story idea is an overdone one, but every once in a while I get in the mood for a Snape vs the Dursleys spat, and you write it very well. I greatly appreciate that Snape's maintaining his snark and sneer instead of going all gushy on Harry for having less than favorable circumstances at Privet Drive. Ick. I also like Harry's mixed emotions - the way you describe how his fantasy of a parent coming for him differs from the reality where expectations may very well meet with disappointment is very accurate and moving.
LWJ2 chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
Chs. 1 - 11

You've got a good story here. I noticed your statement that it was almost abandoned, which I think is a pity.

I like your premise, it's interesting. The presentation of Snape and his conflicts is well-done.

I *do* hope you'll re-consider and pick this up again.

Thanks for writing and sharing this.
Selyne Nightshade chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
Is this abandoned? I hope not. this is Great!
Marz1 chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
700! Good story so far. Snape sure isn't going to win father of the year with that attitude.
FindBB chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
I wish you'd update. :'( This story is great!
Saissister chapter 11 . 3/31/2011
:D yay update soon
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
A really great start! So few people are able to write Severitus and keep Snape in character, but you do an extremely believable job. I hope that you decide to continue this. Great work! :)
Nightshade chapter 11 . 2/24/2010
Hi, this story is great! But, not to nag, do you ever plan on updating it? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This story is one of my favorites!