Reviews for Jewels of the Realms
kaelys chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
I love it :-)

All of it, you managed to catch the little something that make Ann Bishop's story so unique.

Thank you a lot for these little jewels. A real pleasure to read.

I really love the one with Shira and Ranon... And I also is a big fan of Chaosti :-)

I'd love to read something about the Shalador maybe something about the little beast growing up :-) It could be fun...

Or a story about the childhood of Daemon and Lucivar when they still were with their father?

Well, I'm sure you have already a lot of ideas. And I'm looking forward to read them.

kaelys
Personification of Fluff chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Absolutely loved the last line on this one! It brought out a chuckle.

-PoF
lethe2011 chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
Good read of Surreal's pragmatism. I still don't like Twilight's Dawn and never will, but I like this little gem.

BTW, I had another idea. I was rereading Book 2 and realized there's a big hole that went unexplained by Bishop.

How did Prothvar even RECOGNIZE Lucivar, when he saved him from his 'death run' down the Khaldaron when Lucivar was escaping from Pruul? There's no mention that Prothvar ever has the chance to observe Lucivar in Terreille as he grows up. Lucivar has no memory of having trained with Prothvar when he was a child, when Saetan mentions it in passing.

We're talking centuries having passed since Prothvar saw Lucivar as a child - but he instantly recognizes Lucivar as an adult Eyrien flashes past him at top speed unexpectedly?

Prothvar's severely underutilized as a character. I think it would be a good little ficlet if he was so concerned about the child he used to train, he might have sneaked into Terreille once or twice to find out what happened to him after Lucivar was stolen away by Prythian/Dorothea.
TheMischieveous chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
lol that was almost too much! I can totally see this happening! Maybe not Chaosti running but atleast going as fast as possible without losing his dignity. lol
Dr. Muraki Seichirou chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
Nicely done...and a great truth!
lethe2011 chapter 8 . 9/14/2011
I confess to enjoying some fem-trash, but I definitely agree that Surreal wouldn't! She's cynical and sarcastic and unromantic, which is why we all love her, LOL.

Story ideas, hmmmm...how about Daemonar being just old enough to have a schoolboy crush on Surreal, and getting advice from Daemon? I can just see Daemon and Lucivar alternately laughing and squirming about this! And Marian threatening to dent Lucivar's head with a frying pan over it.

Also, why does Sabrina never have a Consort, as far as we know? I mean, all of Jaenelle's friends seem to have a sex life except for her. I've always thought it was odd; she's in the Shalador stories but we never learn anything personal about her life in any of the BJ books.

Any inspiration about Wilhelmina? She was dropped out of the BJ storyline like a hot potato, and I always thought she deserved some sort of resolution.
Dr. Muraki Seichirou chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
lol...It's really funny!
KLMeri chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
... How the hell *do* you burn tea? Seems you and Jaenelle have something in common. .
KLMeri chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
Nice take on the "chat" and I just laugh at the thought of Saetan handing out contraceptive brews. The woes of being an honorary uncle!
KLMeri chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Oh Saetan. How I love thee. This was lovely!
Dr. Muraki Seichirou chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
Lol...It's funny! Well done!
emptyspace2015 chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
HeeHeeHee poor Jaenelle
Ana Hazel chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
LOL!

I think Marian makes a very good point.

That was very funny.
emptyspace2015 chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
I love these little snippets I hope that you continue with them.
emptyspace2015 chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
I SOOOO wish Ann Bishop would write Saetans full history...He has got to be one of my all time favorite fiction characters.