Reviews for Don't Stand So Close To Me
This was super hot! I wish there was more! *pouts*
If-chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I have never an amazing smut scene before. Awesome work :D
p3arce chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
OMFGGGGG! This is sooooo damn HOT and veryyyyyyyyyy SEXYYY! I must say! ***nosebleed***
horrorstar100 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
good god that was amazing. AMAZING!
BloodintheWater chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This may be the best Shizaya one-shot I have ever read. This intensity and this perfect choice of words, it's absolutely amazing. So in character, such clever dialogues, Wow. Just fucking wow.
Kagamichin chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This was hot! I've never thought that i would like that much older!shizuo and younger!izaya i really like how you wrote their relationship and then this awesome smut! i lost my breath a few times while reading haha Great work!
ChocoxDragon chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Ahahhhhg! I always love how you write and play out your stories! I absolutely adore this one: both the story situation and the... you know, graphic parts

I respect that you give it such PERFECT character and plot leading up so naturally! Then when it gets to the smex its just too... jawdroppingly hooking. XD BIG WORDS!

Love, Choco.
purecarnation chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Don't know why, but I'm a bit uncomfortable when reading smut now that I usually just skip it. There was no problem reading smut before! ( ;_; ) Glad i didn't skip this fic though.
SaEnGmUl chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
O.o that was beautiful
firetrap chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Nosebleed here. Your stories are amazing and they always leave me giddy because of the lemony Shizaya.
WhatWentWrongWithWalter chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
You always make great Shizaya smut stories that makes all of us happy! 8D You are a great writer, quite the master already of Shizaya Ms. I love your stories!
kyouruhi24 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
looooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeee it!
TinkanaiT32 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
OMGthatwasfreakinghot! Sh-shizu as a teacher. Izaya as a student. oooooo lemony goodness. I love how he tried to struggle, and how Izaya was such a tease. Great job
shigure chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
that was well choreographed xD but apart from the wonderful lemon, i liked that you made a point on the reality of their situation. such as how shizuo tried as much as he can to reject his pursuer, and how he felt disgusted with himself at first. but the fact is, both of them wanted each other so badly that even the circumstances (i.e. weather) helped in pushing them to do it. XD

also i really liked that you made izaya into an honor student, making him smart and everything.

much love!
Kiyoumi chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This...this is win. This is perfect and beautiful and amazing... It's just fantastic~
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »