Reviews for Enthalpy
Charlene Clark chapter 12 . 1/8
Great story I’m hooked x
Please finish this story
Do you think you can write a Hermione /Severus fiction?
A dark scenario where Voldemort wins AU. Pls
elh4587 chapter 12 . 10/25/2017
I hope u continue this! I have never heard of anyone incorporating Beedle in it or want making. I'd like to see where it goes. If u don't want to continue it please don't let it die in the graveyard of dead fanfic. Maybe put it in a place for someone else to continue. I have to admit I would love a Severus ending lol
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Love this story! I keep reading it over and over again. You should update the story. You should also make Hermione get pregnant again and she should end up telling Scabior. Or make her have the baby will with Scabior. Please update
elh4587 chapter 11 . 10/25/2017
How's she going to read a German book without her wand to do a translation spell? And why is there a random English book
elh4587 chapter 8 . 10/25/2017
welll, they are in the woods, if she truly is that smart she could easily find herbs to get rid of it
elh4587 chapter 6 . 10/25/2017
Oh really? I thought Scabior was , at least, he was in the movie. I actually can't remember the book lol. But in the movie I remember Scabior DEFINITELY giving the orders when he first smelled her through her charm , he yelled at the other 2 snatchers to keep moving and they were doing all the lifting whilst he did nothing. One of those snatchers was Fenrir. Also, when he caught the trio and said "what happened to ur face ugly?, no not you" he was referencing Fenrir who thought Scabior was speaking to him.
elh4587 chapter 3 . 10/25/2017
wait... he sleeps next to her? Doesn't seem smart. She could hide a knife and stab him, take his wand, undo the wards and disapparate
JuStAnOtHeRfReAK21 chapter 12 . 10/21/2017
Please, please find someone to finish this story! By far the BEST Scabior/Mione story EVER!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/30/2017
Anyone starting to think this person's account was hacked? As much as I love this story there are some subtle changes in the author's writing which make me question whether or not there is one author for the entirety. Regardless! Keep it coming!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/16/2017
I love this story so much that I can't help but to keep re-reading it over and over again. Please update when you get the chance.
Leslie chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
Do you think you can write a Hermione /Severus fiction?
A dark scenario where Voldemort wins AU. Please?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/12/2017
I'm so anxious to see how the rest of this story goes! I've been following it since the beginning, and I'm so happy you picked back up with it after so long. Hope to see more soon!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
I'm in tears! Please end her suffering already. Make her kill that low life and make her the ultimate master of death! Let avenge her friends and family! Make her torture Draco and Severus too! Assholes!