Reviews for Red And Green
interesting
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This was so sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
i actually like red. its my favorite color. my brother likes green.
CuteBlueCherri chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
What a cute little fic! I really liked this one :) I just love the whole idea of Shen meeting Po before the genocide thing, and of Po's mom being Shen's healer. It really adds to the depth of this whole fannon :) Great job, I sure miss your KFP fanfics... :(
ImagineReader chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I love this idea you've come up with! It adds more depth to the story, and is REALLY well written. This story is also very cute..
Seaside Fantasies chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
The "thank you for your disgusting gloppy medicines" line made me laugh SO hard. XD How I wish I could say that to my doctor...

Baby Po is adorable. You really wrote him well. Nice job. :)
Blackshadowbutterflys chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I loved this story and it makes a lot of sence, I could see this even being a scene from the movie. Great job and I love your other work as well ;3
CagedSnow chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Oh, poor little Po...

Still, this was a nicely-done fic.
inuyasha biggest fan chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I enjoy the story very much. The plot is great. It show more about the connections between Lord Shen and Po, how their destiny was chained together. I absolutely love how you built Lord Shen's character and the rapport with his parents.

An unjust reason to hate her, certainly, but the foul tasting medicine was enough for his mindset to despise her.

"Oh, her," he grumbled. His white face flushed a bit when his parents laughed.

Lord Shen was still arrogant, egotistic with his usual royal disdain attitude, but he seemed to be more relaxing, comfortable, even amiable especially with his beloved parents, He's easier to show feelings and not so cold-blooded like in the movie. I really like that way, for some reasons, i love and appreciate family bonding more than any others relationships _

'thank you for your disgusting gloppy medicines that did nothing but make me gag and probably stunt my growth; oh, and thank you for stabbing me with a needle'

That sentence was amusingly good and it matched his character perfectly LOL

Shen shut his eyes. This is what a prince got for being polite.

"Oh," Biming reminded, "and if he tries to eat you, don't worry that just means he likes you!"

I really like these sentences. Good job building Lord Shen's reactions, too. You got baby Po's cuteness well-done. His adorableness was killing me, and i even don't like children!

One thing of the many things i love about your story is that you match the emotions and feeling very well with the characters and actions. You can make something i don't really like into enjoying it!

Hope you keep up the good work and update Redeeming Light soon _
Black Raider chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I like it. Nice job!
Non Malum chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Awww! NO PO! DON'T KILL SHEN! (even if you think he deserves it)

Oh, and about Reddeming Light, it suddenly hit me that Po and the others know Shen's alove, so why dosen't everyone else? Oh, and I hope they don't run through town to kill Shen! An angry mob trying to kill Shen! The thought makes me said :(

You are an awesome writer!

I SHEN! -fangirl scream-