Reviews for Bleeding Love
Julie chapter 21 . 3/13
I like your story but you focus a lot on the growing freindship between the boys and moon without showing enough personal time between the Twins and Moon. If it's like this hten the OC gets too much attention and takes away from the romance.
shade and fine chapter 24 . 10/13/2013
i realy liked it make a sequal
F chapter 24 . 7/31/2013
Great story! I love the ending ! ()
jn3883 chapter 24 . 2/25/2013
AMAZING JOB! It's a great story... Even you speed it up,it still amazing.. Its like you make a new story!
I love your story! I love the pairing of Shade and Fine!
By the way about Moon
well not to mention..I also have a chara like her before who just pop out from nowhere many things she know and very helpful chara to the main chara... Oh and another when it comes to Shade POV or Bright's and Moon's scene i really laugh(o) Amazing!
XxRoSeMoOnXx chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
i love your stories i am i fan
Guest chapter 24 . 7/3/2012
Is there ever going to be a sequel? I absolutely adore this story!
XxAkiraxX chapter 24 . 12/26/2011
I really loved this story. In the actual anime, I'm trying to watch Fushigi Boshi no Futago Hime Gyu, but there are no English sub, or dub, of it. I've only seen the first 3. Do you have any sites or web pages that have Gyu with it? Please tell me if you have anything about it! Thx alot for writing this entertaining story. I read

this about 12:00AM to 5:00AM becuz I took breaks. So thx and write more Lovey-dovey romance of FinexShade & ReinxBright!
CrescentMoonTenshi chapter 14 . 9/2/2011
i love it!
CrescentMoonTenshi chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
i like this story and remember your fanfic shes back? i thing you should of put eternal snow at the end where they meet again at the lovenot temple and don't worry i will keep reviewing since its been so long since ive been of this website i was busy watching anime. ;P
akira chapter 24 . 8/27/2011
i love it, this was a great story!
PostiveCharm416 chapter 24 . 8/27/2011
I love your srtory and i don't mind if you rushed through the story becuase in the end we find out what happens to Fine and Rein.I hope you might just make an quick sequwl with probably telling both syories in the point of view of Fine andRein where they get married to Shade and Bright and how many children they have and which of the twins becomes queen of Sunny Kingdom or they both help ruled sunny Kingdom with Shade and Bright by their an Sequel PLEASE!I LOVE YOUR STORIES!

FineXShade Forever!
SilverMoonForever chapter 24 . 8/26/2011
Congradulations! i'm so happy you finished it! Well hope you do get an idea for a 2nd story. Anyway Great job I loved it! XD
cute'lildevil15 chapter 24 . 8/26/2011
that ending is amazing! though I still wanted Fine and Rein to be vampires oh whatever... Anyways... please write a sequel I really want to read one! What's your new story going to be called? I can't wait to read it! Update your new stories soon!

PostiveCharm416 chapter 23 . 8/21/2011
I love the new chapter and i'm fine with the rush o new chapters because i understand that when school hits its going to be difficult to update your stories but i think if yiou can finish oyour homework before the weekend you could probably update your story every weekend. i hope that you skip towards their birthday but i can't wait to see how Fine and REein will confess to Shade and soon!
cute'lildevil15 chapter 23 . 8/20/2011
I loved the chapter even though it was quick. Update soon!