Reviews for Lingering Bonds
LunaClefairy chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Daaaaaw, this was cute. It's too bad that you're not going to publish any KH fanfiction anymore. I loved "Resonating Hearts" and "The Way To The Heart" and its sequals.

And I agree with you that its frustrating when you put so much work into a piece, and then NO ONE reads it. Recently, I posted a one-shot called "Within His Heart", which was spawned by a bout of inspiration that came to me during a sleepless night. I worked hard on that thing for two days (and its only about 2300 words), and its been barely noticed by people. It's sad; everyone goes for all that OOC cliche crap, and fail to find the real gems.

I wish you luck on future fanfictions. Who knows, maybe you'll change your mind in the future. :)
Undisclosed-Desires chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Omg, this is absolutely wonderful. Seeing a Kingdom Hearts fic where the friendship between these three is just beautifully displayed is a rare thing and it makes me really happy. I nearly cried at the end, it was just... wow.

Just before that I've been reading The Art of Teaching and Never Trust a Moogle and I really loved them and I just wanted to let you know that your work is amazing. You might be my favourite Kingdom Hearts author.

I hope you'll still post your awesome Kingdom Hearts stories.
androidromance chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Beautiful.

Reading this made me happy.
dorcas chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wow, i don't think i've ever read a more well-put-together AkuXiRoku friendship fic here. It really is a shame, like you said, that people don't offer appreciation for quality and instead go for cheap indulgences, but here's one person who is grateful you at least posted this last fic! I really enjoyed it, the characterization and dialogue and how it all fit neatly, so thank you.
Timber Wolf of Purity chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This was really well written and I love the accuracy of the story! I wish I could be that descriptive in my writing...I felt like I was there in Xion's shoes or at least beside her. It was really good. Axel did change after Castle Oblivion, didn't he? I forgot about that...

You should stop posting Kingdom Hearts fanfictions because a lot of people aren't reading it. You should write for the fun of it and if people tell you, 'good job' along the way, the great! :) You shouldn't be depressed by it. I think I've gotten two reviews on half my stories and none on some of them. It stinks, I know, but if you like it, then who cares what they think? :)

Well...I really did like this. I kinda hope I'll see more Kingdom Hearts from you in the future. You've grasped the plotline and the characters very well. I only wish I was that good. Keep up the good work! I loved it.

In Christ,

Timber Wolf
Kiko chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This was a cute story and it really shows the closeness between Roxas, Xion, and Axel. But I'm really concerned about that author's note at the beginning. Your Kingdom Hearts stories are part of a dwindleing number of quality fanfiction in the Kingdom Hearts fanbase. Please at least consider continuing to post your Kingdom Hearts stories.
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
What? You're not going to post anymore Kingdom Hearts fanfics? I was really hoping for more of it. I'll go ahead and admit that I didn't like this one as much as your Kingdom Hearts series, The Way to the Heart, The Eyes of Twilight, and Sunset Dreams, but I still want to read your KH stories!
Kurocyq chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
As amazing as always. To tell the truth, I always check up on your account to see if there are new stories written yet, especially the Kingdom Hearts series. They were wonderful. To hear that you are going to stop posting kingdom hearts fanfic really sadden me. The only thing I could do was wish or hope you would change your mind. Please.
Argen-Lobo-Ridder chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
It saddens me very much to hear that you'll not be writing anymore for Kingdom Hearts. I may have not reviewed any of your stories up until now but that doesn't mean that other readers and I haven't been reading and enjoying your stories very much. On the contuary I'm know that there must be many readers of them out there who perhaps just don't know what to say in regrads to them. Personally I've always loved the way you cast a new light onto the characters and made me look at them a different way than before. Your views on them are incredibly refreashing in a fandom that seems to like you said almost constantly make light of (haha sleuth pun there) a very successful crossover of two of the biggest companies in gaming and entertainment. Your stories have casted light on the fact of what I think was the creator's original intentions something I think a good number of the fans seem to forget. Not of course that a little humor towards the fandom itself is wrong as we should all be able to laugh at ourselves but sadly your views on what was meant to be shown in this fandom are getting increasingly rare among others. I know you are likely completly set on this desciion and though I and many others I'm sure wish you would change your mind we must respect your descion. Just know that many KH fans will be missing you from the fandom very much.

Now with the story itself wonderful job on it. This gives insight to a relationship not many writers explore making their chracterization towards each other very belivable. I think you've well captured Axel's true colors as one heck of a complex character and Xion's conflicting views on where she stands in their trio and her value to them. A fine if unfortunate due to the circumstances goodbye to Kingdom Hearts. Thank you for writing them for us.
Jcthegirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
So simple, yet so descriptive, and I love when people delve into their thoughts. Nice just to see some friendship between the three.

It's too bad you're not getting enough response like you deserve; I very much enjoyed this and Never Trust a Moogle.