Reviews for Death of a Queen
Grummur chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Been a long time since I did anything gundam-related. I'm not a big fan of guyXguy stuff, and I'm very pleased to see you kept the het pairing in oyur gundam fics.

very short, but very true :)

Grum
Orange Blossom Nin chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
Hi people thank you for your reviews I am thinking of doing a kinda prequal thing called Relenas diary it will show entries from the days of her captivities and while oz was taking over
Ley chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
Definitely a sequel, please. I thought it was interesting how Relena thinks/says "My brother don't you understand what you are doing is wrong?" It makes me wonder how she got in this position she is/was in and the reaction of others. Its ironic how just as the Gundams come, she's just been shot. And that ending line was great! Please continue soon, cheers!
Stacey-Marie chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
now even though i don't like relena that much and hate the idea of 1xR even more i liked this. io think it was a really good take and that you should expand it to a multipart. after this first part it'd be really cool if you started back at the "beginning" like where Oz gained power over all the military groups...oh well that's my take. good job _
Archaven chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
This is a very good plot, I loved the suspense and the tentsion you put in. However, it seemed to end too soon. I would suggest adding in more parts about daily suffering, maybe put in how she feels seeing her people tortured every day as well. And of course, you could also add her 'love's' point of view: how he tried to save her and how he felt when she died (or perhaps that could be your 'sequel'). Great job though, I was feeling teary eyed at the end!
Demon child chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
O.O... that was short yet sad. Please write some type of suquel or something. I want to know the reaction of the whole world. Man i feel sorry for Relena i mean first she is beaten to death then she is shot in the heart right when the gundam pilot(s)save her! well Ja ne

P.s I like your story though because it isn't anothe oh Relen is kidnapped, ten she is saved and eveerybody else lives happily ever after! Wel thats life _,/