Reviews for Coffee Shop
fanofthisfiction chapter 5 . 10/12
You definitely have the action and suspense heightened for the showdown with the Akatsuki. I have really enjoyed watching the scenes play out. From sensual to adrenaline pumping action, this story works in a little bit of everything.

The tidbits of facts teased in to match the characters into their Naruto selves has been great. The story is definitely it's own original entity but the loose ties do keep it Naruto-esque as well.

Emotion runs deep when reading this story and you've definitely captured an audience, myself enraptured by what you've set up. Here's hoping there may be an update in the horizon, maybe a Fall surprise? Thanks for sharing!
fanofthisfiction chapter 4 . 10/12
There is definitely a sensual feel to this chapter as with all of the story that heightens our awareness of their attraction and really drives the story forward. The dip into danger from the previous instances is thrilling though terribly scary at the same time and this chapter continues to excite in a heated way to follow that up. Onto Chapter 5 to see what you have planned next. Thanks for sharing!
Rollepiien chapter 5 . 8/4
Are you planning on leaving this on a cliffhanger, or is there hope for more chapters in the future? Because even though I loved your other stories, this is in a class of its own
fanofthisfiction chapter 3 . 7/24
The action never stops and the adrenaline pumping events really hold the readers attention. The characters are smart and cunning. Two very exciting qualities to keep the suspense going. Thanks for sharing!
FaSun chapter 5 . 7/13
More, please! I'm addicted! :)
karalinju chapter 5 . 7/10
I'm so glad I found this fic! It's soo good, I wish there'd be already more to read, it's very addicting :) I hope you're going to update soon!
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 6/29
Wow, you have a knack for action and for creating a crescendo of emotions that race around in your mind as the story unfolds. What a very intriguing story this is turning out to be!

I am completely enamored with your storytelling ability. The tension is truly palpable as well as the rich, complicated histories of each character. I can easily see this being an original story but am so happy you put it on the site.

Just in case you wanted to know, I thought I'd point out a few typos in case you were interested:

At this point, though(t) it wasn't a real threat...(no 't') Kakashi grew more alert, pressing the gun against the side with his arm. Also Kakashi and Deidara had vowels missing or mixed up in the names occasionally.

Wonderful, wonderful story. What a ride it's been so far. Thanks for sharing!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 6/29
Wonderful detail that creates quite an allure for this story. I had no idea what the chapter title would have to do with anything, but what a summary it turned out to be.

I'm not usually a reader of 'M' stories, especially those that start off in this realm off the bat but you did a great job building up the allure and attraction these two characters have for each other so the sparked attraction didn't seem out of place.

One can only wonder did Kakashi leave his information on that tab? You have a wonderful story telling ability that keeps the pacing sped up from start to finish. Thanks for sharing!
Danica West chapter 5 . 6/26
Wow. This story is so amazing. I hope you will continue it, because I was really sitting on the edge of my seat. Kakashi is such a lovable and ├╝ber-cool character in this. You've really managed to describe him as a mouthwatering piece of manly man.
Your writing was really good when you started writing fanfiction, but now it has improved so much. Have you thought about posting this on fictionpress as original work? You would only need to change a few things like names and organisations. ANBU could be the CIA, Akutsuki could be well, some fictional evil organisation etc etc :)
Don't get me wrong, I love your Kakasaku stories, but I'd also love to read something original from you. You clearly have the talent, and if you ever need someone to bounce ideas with, let me know.
(Fifty Shades of Grey actually started out as Twilight fanfiction, mwehe)

Anyways, please keep up the good work!
darkdemon2 chapter 5 . 5/23
Will you continue this story? I love this story so much hehe. I hope you can update it soon. Thanks a lot
Cassandra Echizen chapter 5 . 5/16
Pleaseeeeeee continue.
You make me love Kakashi over and over again. He's si cool. Can't wait for Naruto and Sasuke to show up. ;)
I am excited.
Me of Many Faces chapter 1 . 4/9
I've been waiting years for this to update, I'm really excited you've revised it and I will continue to wait patiently for another chapter! As always your work is amazing !
kaitierieman chapter 5 . 4/8
so this needs to be updated or ill die
travellerslover chapter 5 . 4/6
Awesome and amazing and astounding and a ton of other positive adjectives both starting and not starting with A! So glad you're still writing this! I adore it! Keep it up!
Lulus chapter 5 . 3/28