Reviews for Oath
Guest chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
That ending was not good he kissed the guy back cuz he kissed like her ugh thats horrible he kissed him back thats pretty much cheating and to end it there. I thought this story was great til this chapter.

1529 chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
A very good story... right up to the last chapter... where the heck did that come from?
KirijamaScion chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
Sort of an odd ending O.o
ReluctantMudblood chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
Great story! Wish you'd focused a little more on the oath, but a wonderful idea :) I thought the little but with Rodger at the end was quite funny :')
Dagger-Seishin chapter 10 . 3/31/2012
LOL good story. kdina disturbing that a guy kissed harry but otherwise awesome lol
Femme R chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Omg what a great start! Eager to read me!
Tenshi.Writer chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
Decent for someone of your age. Your chapters seem to not hold enough information, and the thought process seems to be wavy. Try to slow down the plot a little. The story seemed to be rushed. From what I read, there seems to have been no outline/brainstorm before the story was written. Just a little advice, it's wise to brainstorm and write everything down in neat notes. It will help you out a lot through High School and it will really help you in college.

I found a lot of grammar and spelling errors. At least two betas would be wise. Getting rid of grammar and spelling errors will help the story to sound more grown-up. To eliminate most grammar and spelling errors you need at least two people to edit.

In the story, you could of mentioned more about Harry's and Hermione's relationship before the oath took effect. What really caused the oath to take effect when it did. You mentioned it was because Helga and Godric's decedents fell in love. What I want to know how that happened. Remember in the books and movies they are best friends not lovers, because of that it through the plot of a little. The characters also seem to be OOC.

P.S.

I normally don't review unless I believe that the writer has the gift of writing. I took the liberty of checking out your profile before writing my review and I can tell you that you will need two hands to count the year difference between us.
Locke chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
Some errors that have come to my attention.

1.) Helga wiped her tears away and closed her eyes against EH fear settling in her stomach.

EH is supposed to be THE.

2.) Hermione pushed MY FURTHER into my seat, and promptly climbed into my lap, straddling me.

What is MY FURTHER supposed to be. Did you leave a word out by mistake?

Otherwise, a very good read. I love the action in this. Can't wait to see how it ends.

Yours truly, Locke
Locke chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
There are some errors that have come to my attention.

1.) Ginny beamed at me. She was so easy to please. Ron sulked THREW dinner and wouldn't talk to Harry or me.

THREW is supposed to be THROUGH.

2.) "Well I'll take all of that into account. You best go and get some rest. I would say not to experiment with the mark, but I don't see any other way of finding out IT'S AFFECTS. We haven't seen anything like this in the history of magical medicine."

IT'S is supposed to be ITS.

AFFECTS is supposed to be EFFECTS.

That is all. Great story otherwise.
jpj chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
You started out well with a good premise but as the story went it just started going down hill. the last chapter was so far out there in relation to the rest of the story. in my opinion the story just rambled here there and every where
ButcWolf chapter 10 . 8/25/2011
Fantastic story. Thank you for sharing it,
frozenfiery chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
hmm... i thought this was an interesting take of harry potter! :) thanks for writing it! :D
onetreefan chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
beautiful story. it was quite engaging. I couldn't stop reading!
Barmy-old-Codger chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
I like your story very much but I need to ask a question:

Where are you that school starts in August? I thought it started in September everywhere.

Barmy
Freakinmcawesome chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
The thing at the end was totally out of nowhere and honestly was pretty retarded. Harry isn't timid like that and would never put up with it.