Reviews for Sennin of the Four Nations
JPaagtc chapter 10 . 3/31
I really liked the idea of him using Genjutsu to let Toph see. I haven't seen it before and it makes sense too.
TEAM TOBI chapter 20 . 1/10
Love this story please continue it
Selias chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Naruto was mesmerized by her... coal flames? Was "ember" supposed to be "azure," or something?
irishauthor94 chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
well seeing as you're really after detailed reviews, i'll give you one.
to start with, the story feels a little bit rushed at times(only a little bit), you aren't quite giving time for things to settle or for the characters to just breathe a bit and contemplate things, but the pacing is mostly fine, i've never been a fan of the unnatural harems, where characters just admit they're polygamous and every girl who sees the protagonist still flocks to him in spite of that, it kind of makes the characters feel shallow,
the biggest problem at present is that the characters seem a little bit too trusting towards Naruto and seem to start to idolize him way too quickly, Azula and Toph in particular come around WAY too quickly, Azula seems to be redeeming a bit too quickly, and Toph is simply not going to immediately trust someone that technically (if you count her losing to one of his paths) kicked her ass twice, especially when he's in direct opposition to the first friends she ever had, and he technically was part of what allowed Appa to be captured, for which she took the blame.
occasionally your dialogue is a little odd too. not in terms of writing quality but in terms of length, i seem to remember naruto having a block of speech in one chapter which was THREE PARAGRAPHS LONG, it occasionally feels too much like heavy exposition monologuing.

beyond that i can find no problems worth mentioning, comedy is generally decent and their are some generally fantastic character focused moments here.
so far 8/10.
there. after that critical paddling session you can go ahead and return the favour if you feel like it. maybe getting some incentive will help me get off my ass and start writing something.
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This is an interesting story. I shall read on!
Kirito chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
I really enjoy seeing your take on how the naruto and A the L A universes would interact, I hope that you will keep up the good work and not lose your muse or obvious skill in writing this: excellent fanfic. Just about the ONLY problem I have with it is how slowly the story seems to progress , but this is a very small issue that in no way takes away any of the enjoyment I get from reading this story. Go forth and write the story as you see fit and "may the odds be ever in your favour".
Luke Dragneel chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
I feel the need to shout, "Snake-faced Bastard's fuck toy!" aka Kabuto, though I could be wrong since the proportions are off, and you said he has black hair not silver. anyhow, aside from a few errors here and there you are doing a bang up job. I like the fact that you use the canon version as a guideline for you story, as some people just don't understand why it is a good thing. It is a good thing because instead of adding in all this extra stuff to make things harder for the heroes, it instead makes it more complicated than it has to be. By doing so you cause much more random acts to happen, such things like Ozai entering a contract with a demon to boost his power so that nothing can stand before him. It just gets to the point of being ridiculous and not in the funny type either.
Though I have to say, your making the Gaang seemingly turning evil or Naruto's really confusing hot and cold reactions to the group has made it more complicated, though I am looking at it from the perspective of Naruto trying to teach Aang a life lesson in a way that will stick.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
At that Ino joined Naruto by his side and to say the Gaang were being intimidated by what was happening was like saying that Twilight fans were only mildly brain-damaged for thinking that crappy book series was literature let alone even worth publishing.

I can hardly think that Naruto knows what the Twilight books are.
Banjo chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Interesting story so far, but just imo the paths of Naruto should have been fellow jinchuruuki
AJGuardian chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
Well...good. very good. So far the story has been quite captivating. a real joy to read. thank you!
AJGuardian chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
Oh man this is getting better and better. This is a pretty good crossover! There are only a few gripes I have with this, but it's not serious. Typos and spelling sometimes rears their ugly heads, but we can read over those things. Keep up the awesome work! Right. On to the next chapter!
omega677 chapter 20 . 6/13/2013
Love it, please keep it up. If your having a problem, message me maybe I can help.
RElarax chapter 20 . 5/18/2013
Awesome! Love this fic so far!
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
One thing for sure my friend, you are definitely talented.
amazingkingxman chapter 17 . 4/3/2013
I don't know why, but I do not like that other people from narutos world is in the story. I had no problem with naruto, the paths or his summons.