Reviews for Sennin of the Four Nations
Abel Sephaos chapter 14 . 6/19
Is rhe answer to the riddle love?
JensenDaniels32 chapter 2 . 6/18
Actually, stopping someone is enough. YOU'RE NOT RESPONSIBLE for a repeat rapist's or murderer's choices, ONLY THEY ARE. Killing is killing, though, and 2 wrongs don't make a right, regardless of how you twist it to justify it. Wrong is wrong, and YOUR CHOICE is YOURS ALONE. You say that some people are too far gone to save WE CAN'T SAVE, we can ONLY EXTEND A PROVERBIAL HELPING HAND. You're not at fault for letting a rapist or murderer live, because THEY CHOOSE To repeat-to give in-or not. TAKING THAT CHOICE AWAY FROM THEM PERMANENTLY BY KILLING THEM IS WRONG. Simple as that.
TheWiseGamer chapter 14 . 6/17
dang now azula can summon dragons that's terrifying
dragonball256 chapter 14 . 6/17
Nice liking that Azula learned a summoning technique and about the prophecy. Sadly I'm guessing things will start to go south very shortly
zerozeno chapter 14 . 6/17
Good chapter and you trolled so hard on the almost lemon
R-king 93 chapter 14 . 6/17
Great so naruto only trying show aang that war is cruel but that how it always that way.
Angga the blue emperor chapter 14 . 6/17
ahhh...
thanks for update I like it...
BartWLewis chapter 13 . 4/22
Interesting. Can't wait for more.

This the main villain like Susake or something like that? Ot is it a Avatar based villain? Will Katara join Naruto's family?

Good luck and update soon.
darrius212 chapter 13 . 4/18
Hello my name is Darrius and i want you to please continue updating your fanfiction it's getting better and better now that i can't wait till you update it so please continue updating your fanfiction please and thank you.
dragonball256 chapter 13 . 4/13
Awesome I'm glad it looks like Ty Lee will get some screen time, she hasn't had much in this story so far and she's one of my favorites from the show. Also that guy has no idea what he's getting into, Naruto will destroy him lol.
zod6006 chapter 13 . 4/12
Dude, you made Naruto compleatly inrecognizable in this story. I understand that FanFiction allows you to write characters in whatever way you want but when you change a character (especially if it's the protagonist) so much, that people don't recognize it, some might feel like the fanfic is just a cheap knockoff from the original franchise. Now I know that pretty much all the fanfictions out there are entirely different from their original franchises but I feel that where you are trying to make Naruto seem like the one we all know and love ( boisterous, happy, goofy,) he just comes out as lustfull and sexual. I'm not trying to flame you it's just a friendly opnion.
Cerulean Knight chapter 13 . 4/11
Tapped the fire nation and earth nation booty. 'Get the booty' accomplishment complicated, Reward: Pirate theme.
I look forward to the expression Ozai makes when Naruto deals with the guy sent to take Azula. It'll be so nice.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 13 . 4/7
I hope Naruto owns the pompous ass who Ozai picked. Just saying.
Icon of Sin chapter 13 . 4/6
LOL so Narutos great grand daughter
Personance chapter 12 . 4/6
Amazing! The way you carefully developed azula's character was detailed and very good.

The philosophies that naruto is depicted as saying really intrigue me, and it made me question the avatar universe even more. The way you describe things make quite a lot of sense.

I find it especially true that all it takes is one power crazed man in the country to act as a catalyst in an all out war between nations. I also love how you put the things that naruto says very realistically.

Can we have some Ty Lee development next please? I feel she has been a little underdeveloped so far. And with Mai questioning her feelings. Even though she and naruto kissed, does this actually solidify her place in the harem? Or would she end up with zuko like in canon?

Would appreciate some answers :P