Reviews for Sennin of the Four Nations
Oooh man it can't end their i have to see whst happens next. Will he teach them how to fight against chakra, will azula pass her test, will memma make his second debut, what was his reason for stopping there. Man i can't wait for the next chapter now
EPICNINJA101 chapter 3 . 12/27/2017
pretty cool story
Guest chapter 24 . 12/3/2017
I look forward to seeing this updated again
qalleesyawesome chapter 24 . 11/26/2017
oh man oh man this story is getting better and better.. i cant for you to update and see where this goes. and you are right your story is one of the best. please dont keep waiting
Newbie89 chapter 24 . 11/24/2017
ITs a great story and i love it. Just to let you know you can actually post lemons. It is a little annoying to have to go to a different site to find the uncensored story. Great story update soon.
Revanchist21 chapter 24 . 11/8/2017
This story is very interesting and innovative! I really hope you will have more chapters in the near future soon because this story is getting interesting! Keep up the good work man!
avjuan37 chapter 24 . 11/6/2017
Dear writer please make chapter
nenopip chapter 24 . 9/19/2017
I dont understand some writers. Writing a good plot is difficult so why make your life harder by adding unnecessary stuff. I bet this story is going to get abandoned because of this.
PendragonPrime chapter 24 . 8/20/2017
This has been a very enjoyable story so far. I look forward to the rest. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what you write next.
115431 chapter 23 . 6/8/2017
did you get rid of the of Katara joining Naruto? I mean being able to see one's mother again is pretty convincing.
115431 chapter 24 . 6/7/2017
when are you planing on updating the story at archive?
monsterkillers124 chapter 2 . 4/28/2017
Shinra tenshi is almighty push and Bansho Ten'in is Universal Pull Presence to precious and perverts to prevents
monsterkillers124 chapter 2 . 4/28/2017
monsterkillers124 chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
Canine not Canind
Jose19 chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
Naruto doesn't know that the people he is helping right now are the villains in the story because the person that is pulling the strings is the father of Azula who did a great job in messing her life and she paid a heavy price for her actions at the end.