Reviews for Sennin of the Four Nations
Trasgo Madaraz Artifex chapter 23 . 7/14
It look like im a little late on this xover bandwagon. But dont you worry, i did read 3or 4 fics likent his Plus the onishin one. So i can say with full confidence that yours is one if not the best i'd read 'till now. No character senseless bashing nor fanwank for Naruto powers.
Aureslifer chapter 23 . 7/3
Awesome
Twain apprentice chapter 2 . 6/24
Definitely following this. Man, sometimes I can't seem to find any sort of reason to write stuff like this.
Kurama Otsutsuki chapter 23 . 6/21
it's been three months and still no update? I know you're holding back.
pr0dz chapter 2 . 6/15
I feel bad for Aang. Who will he end up with? ._.
Black Magic99 chapter 23 . 3/25
was there astory i should have read before this one?
InuLamar chapter 23 . 3/20
Epic story keep it up!
dragonball256 chapter 23 . 3/17
Yay some Azula character development. Finally we get some. I'm very glad Naruto admitted some fault in how Azula turned out as well.
dragonball256 chapter 22 . 3/16
Hmmm I'm getting sad this story isn't being updated more often but I love when it is
gman03 chapter 22 . 3/15
I really like where you're taking this story but man, its hard to get into. Those first few chapters are ROUGH. Maybe after you finish it you could go back, rewrite the first few chapters, and finally make it look great!
NARUMOKA chapter 21 . 2/20
finish this fanfic
dragonball256 chapter 21 . 11/28/2015
Oh yes these last two chapters were great wonder what happens next
R-king 93 chapter 21 . 11/27/2015
Naught
grimreaper40045 chapter 21 . 11/26/2015
wow
DragonPony022 chapter 21 . 11/26/2015
Well I think all the girls will know Mai has a set of lungs on her when they hear her shouting for hours for more and for Naruto to punish his naughty student lol. Which We know Toph will so tease her about when she see her the next morning limping in lol.