Reviews for Sennin of the Four Nations
The Avatar past lives deal is kind of like a hive mind or an example of heavy mob mentality, pretty crazy stuff...
Zenith Relaxation chapter 2 . 8/6
YES! YES! YES!

Lol, this is good, very good.

I don't think I've Favorited a story simply by reading the second chapter, but fuck it! Haha, thanks.
axoc chapter 14 . 7/27
I hate aang I really do what an idiot! obviously naruto's the only one who can really save the world.
R-king 93 chapter 15 . 7/11
Excellent chapter
BoomOnGames chapter 15 . 7/10
really looking forward to seeing where the story goes from here on in
TheWiseGamer chapter 15 . 7/10
cool chapter can't wait for the next
dragonball256 chapter 15 . 7/10
Ah man Zuko and Mai are tough to get right but I think you did an excellent job with them. I like that you resolved their relationship in a calm manner.

Not sure who Mai should be with though
desdelor97 chapter 15 . 7/10
Thiw was a great chapteR. Please keep up the great worK.
code R.R chapter 15 . 7/10
well then...I like the way she put him down
Abel Sephaos chapter 14 . 6/19
Is rhe answer to the riddle love?
JensenDaniels32 chapter 2 . 6/18
Actually, stopping someone is enough. YOU'RE NOT RESPONSIBLE for a repeat rapist's or murderer's choices, ONLY THEY ARE. Killing is killing, though, and 2 wrongs don't make a right, regardless of how you twist it to justify it. Wrong is wrong, and YOUR CHOICE is YOURS ALONE. You say that some people are too far gone to save WE CAN'T SAVE, we can ONLY EXTEND A PROVERBIAL HELPING HAND. You're not at fault for letting a rapist or murderer live, because THEY CHOOSE To repeat-to give in-or not. TAKING THAT CHOICE AWAY FROM THEM PERMANENTLY BY KILLING THEM IS WRONG. Simple as that.
TheWiseGamer chapter 14 . 6/17
dang now azula can summon dragons that's terrifying
dragonball256 chapter 14 . 6/17
Nice liking that Azula learned a summoning technique and about the prophecy. Sadly I'm guessing things will start to go south very shortly
zerozeno chapter 14 . 6/17
Good chapter and you trolled so hard on the almost lemon
R-king 93 chapter 14 . 6/17
Great so naruto only trying show aang that war is cruel but that how it always that way.