Reviews for Sennin of the Four Nations
Cerulean Knight chapter 12 . 3/28
*runs head* hm, so curious this Hisoka figure is. I'd almost think it was Naruto in disguise.
Punisher951 chapter 12 . 3/28
Damn I can already tell that I'm going to hate the guy that is helping Sang and yaaay naruto and mai finally kissed lol been waiting a while for that now just gotta wait for Ty Lee can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Angga the blue emperor chapter 12 . 3/26
I hate that man who is that guy...
dragonball256 chapter 12 . 3/25
Ah I already don't trust that guy who's helping Aang n company. But right now he's their only hope.

Also man Naruto has it good now 4 girls with him not including June ;)
Icon of Sin chapter 12 . 3/25
This just keeps getting better and better.
uzuuchi007 chapter 11 . 3/25
Nice
link01742 chapter 11 . 3/19
Emerald Sharingan these eyes see darkness clearly

I can just image this for Toph
Cf96 chapter 11 . 3/16
Sweet
doubledamn chapter 11 . 3/17
My name is... Clifhanger the Impatient. But call me Bill.

Great fic so far, I can't wait for more, keep up the great work. Oh, do you know of anyone looking for an Avatar Last Airbender Challenge? Because I've got one that I'm trying to get accepted. White Lotus Zuko (working title), right after being banished Iroh b*tc# slaps the angst right out of the kid and teaches him the philosophies of the White Lotus. Harmony within the 4 Elements, how to use the other 3's martial arts, and incorporate it into his bending. There is also a small side story where Zuko's angst, after getting slapped out of him, hits the Cabbage Merchant in the face.
Cerulean Knight chapter 11 . 3/14
Great, Toph has joined Naruto and now there's some creepy person with a warped voice that seems to be against Naruto. I say that because I wouldn't be too surprised if it was Naruto in disguise or someone working for Naruto.
dragonball256 chapter 11 . 3/13
Oh yes this was so epic. I'm loving your Naruto and this new world order he's trying to create. Oh and I'm curious who that was at the end. I'd say possibly one of the tailed beasts or an entirely different demon.

I like how Azula slowly is becoming a better person and hopefully this time her friends don't betray her
Angga the blue emperor chapter 11 . 3/12
That's long chapter, I like, it's been a while you chapter is long, the story is very good, I think the mysterious person is Sasuke or madara..
I like that...
jetzer0 chapter 11 . 3/12
that cliffy
i hope it's not someone from his time,
if it's the student mentioned i hope it's a OC or avatar native that he pick up and fell to darkness and greed for power
Icon of Sin chapter 11 . 3/12
This is getting good and was that orochimaru or kabuto?
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 11 . 3/12
Oh let's see Madara? That would fit for the enemy, or Kagura the Sage of Six Paths mom depending on how far you are in the manga when writing this.