Reviews for Sennin of the Four Nations
115431 chapter 23 . 6/8
did you get rid of the of Katara joining Naruto? I mean being able to see one's mother again is pretty convincing.
115431 chapter 24 . 6/7
when are you planing on updating the story at archive?
monsterkillers124 chapter 2 . 4/28
Shinra tenshi is almighty push and Bansho Ten'in is Universal Pull Presence to precious and perverts to prevents
monsterkillers124 chapter 2 . 4/28
monsterkillers124 chapter 1 . 4/28
Canine not Canind
Jose19 chapter 1 . 4/28
Naruto doesn't know that the people he is helping right now are the villains in the story because the person that is pulling the strings is the father of Azula who did a great job in messing her life and she paid a heavy price for her actions at the end.
trex0428 chapter 2 . 4/11
how does the avatar even manage to damage naruto with rinnegan while using sage mode is beyond me
insanemaelstorm chapter 24 . 3/31
Nice chapter. Really liking how this story is progressing. Liked the talk between azula and mai. Liked character developments in the recent chapters. Can't wait to read more
InuLamar chapter 24 . 3/24
Epic chapter keep it up!
MIKE202303 chapter 1 . 3/23
This is awesome a story with naruto having the rinnegan and in the avatar universe just what I was looking for awesome
BlueShard20 chapter 24 . 3/23
Keep it up! This story is awesome!
te.nellis chapter 24 . 3/22
Lol. That was great! Keep it up!
Slack101 chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Is Naruto taking Pointers from CM Punk? He digs Crazy Chicks
Bagget00 chapter 23 . 10/18/2016
So I just finished reading this from start to current chapter and it's pretty good. I like to see where this will go and hope you keep it going ]
Trasgo Madaraz Artifex chapter 23 . 7/14/2016
It look like im a little late on this xover bandwagon. But dont you worry, i did read 3or 4 fics likent his Plus the onishin one. So i can say with full confidence that yours is one if not the best i'd read 'till now. No character senseless bashing nor fanwank for Naruto powers.