Reviews for Bluejay
whiskets chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This is sooo AU. I love it! It's like the Hellmouth opened and people are still around to deal with that, which is an intriguing premise to begin with. I both want to know and don't want to know what happened to all of the families...
Leslet chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Late to the party but this is fabulous, one of the best CM ficus out there for sure!
M chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
Ahhhhhh! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE love!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
One word... WOW
I'm not really sure how else to describe this fic other than i loved it! Thank you for writing this. I can't wait to check out your other stories:)
chiroho chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
First, I'd like to apologise for not reviewing until this point. I'd read through most of the story a month or so ago but had somehow never got around to reviewing, and now that you've added an epilogue I thought that it was definitely time for me to say something.

I very much liked the story, and I think you managed to portray the darkness of the situation very well, with the little added moments of humour being a real part of what makes that darker plot line successful. Yes, it is a terrible time for the team, with friends and family being lost, but even in the worst of situations people find the little pieces of humour, and that really helps make your story seem more real.

Also liked a lot the universe you created. You obviously did a lot of research into some different things, and that is very obvious in some of the mythology of everything that you communicate.

And lastly, while the ending is hopeful in a way, everything it's all suddenly coming up roses. It takes time for that sort of "mess" to be cleaned up, and even though things are far more positive than they were, things can still get out of hand.

Would love to see something more from this universe, not least because I like the JJ and Hotch you've created behind this story, but just because there is so much to it. But obviously I know how much effort that takes.

Thanks so much for writing. I really enjoyed reading.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
Bravo! This is one of the best fics I've read on this site. Thanks for sharing.
JustCallMeMarly chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
Well... I really really liked this! Not that I'm surprised, I always have an affinity for something that has a little twist to it. ;) I hope there's an update to this!
Flames101 chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
The mix of normal things, like the Italian restaurant at the end and the abnormal, like demons and such, is really intriguing! I'm really enjoying this. And I wonder if you've ever considered writing a novel. Your writing is pretty amazing, and I would definitely buy what you wrote. :)
Flames101 chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Favorite line of this chapter: Demons didn't respond well to the threat of press conferences.

Another great chapter! Off to read more! :)
Flames101 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I've seen this around for a bit. Haven't had a chance to read it. But decided to give it a go today. :) And I absolutely love this first chatper. It's so dark, it's awesome! And I love how they're still our CM character's but changed. Great job! Off to read more!
cannybairn chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
I love how sucked into these AU worlds I get, JJ not being able to save Henry nearly broke me :S

Can't wait to see what happens next!
FloatingAmoeba chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
Um...excuse me while I pick myself up from the floor. No words to describe how much I love this, and how much I envy the effortlessness with which you seem to craft these chapters.
dino-dog83 chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
This story is awesome! I loved this update, there is more coming though, right?
lemo492 chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
you've got a wild imagination. really great story. im not really one to read the supernatural, but this was really well written. cant wait to read more!

jekkah chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
Oooh, a couple of different ways to go with the end of this chapter. I love how you've moved all the players around. Looking forward to more!