Reviews for Stripped
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Loved it and baltimore
Kcozad chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Wow! I know you wrote this awhile ago, but I just read it. You need to continue the story! Please! That was Awsome, hope you are sti writing. Now I have to go back and read all your stories. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Seleya889 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Oh, chilling and so powerful!

I think you need to listen to "Howl" more often! ;)

Thank you!
annsan chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
ahhh...now this would have been so interesting to see...
Help chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
A bunch of your Twitter friends (ncisvu, dinozzo's probie, katupnorth) thing Sitting_Ducki/neva_eva_always is the victim of trolls and are going postal about it. Please make sure they know the truth.
ThePen23 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
OMG! I love this! I love... well I love everything, I can't even begin to list what I love about it! It was incredibly well written. You even manged to show that raw emotion that we all know is there, but is hard to portray. Amazing, all of it. Keep writing, you're very talented.
karlii chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I love it. ...Care to make it novel length now? ...please?

:-)
victoriantealady chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I loved it. Frat boy Tony is fine but there has to be the kind of Tony under the facade that you described. I just wish the show would let him out once in awhile.
almaruth chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
oh the inner angst girl! i can totally see how Howl would have led to this (a lot of that album, actually, but thats beside the point). I love the way you write the Tim-Tony friendship and the way you unmask Tony briefly but then cover him back up in his masks. You take the unmasked Tony we get on the show about three steps further - which keeps him true to the show, while giving him way more depth. Plus, we all know that there's tons more going on underneath the frat-boy, because no way would Gibbs hire someone incapable, and no way would they have lasted at a federal agency or hid an undercover op from the best team or brought down a mob boss undercover. . .
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Very intense and well-written. Awesome work! :D
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Fantastic!
tonysmel chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I've missed you! So happy to see one of your fics again.

I loved Baltimore too, but this was great. It has such potential to pack an even bigger punch, it's a pity you don't plan to continue it.

Love the way you write Tony, and that McGee is able to see the Tony we fans see. Wish we saw more of that Tim.

Thanks! Please keep writing.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I loved the hard ass bad boy Tony. Showing that hes more than his frat boy image.

Very powerful.
katesari chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
It was a good episode. And i love your one-shot here. And... well if you want this rather than what they wrote, filmed and showed... than you've got at least one reader! But that's up to you! bye
daxam1216 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I love how you write Tony as the tough extremely capable ex-cop with a dangerous edge. I would love to see you expand on this story.