Reviews for Chance Meeting
SaynaYuki chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I enjoyed the take on this. Just a harmless shopping trip pfff lolz. I really do not care for Juliet, but I enjoyed your take on her personality. Thanks for writing!
MangaGrl2665 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Okay so now that you've almost killed me by making me laugh so much, I would love if you would write the scene where Genda and Mamoru meet.
Reignashii chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
- has officially died laughing.
The Dream-dance chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Wonderfully in-character and an extremely fun read! I can really see this happening in the series. XD Fantastic job!
KazeCat chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This is so FUNNY! :D

I can totally see this happening in the manga. At first I didn't like Juliet all that much (well, after Mamoru's badassness a little fanservice for the male audience is okay as well, I thought), but as the manga progressed, she really grew to me. And we share the amusement in seeing cold, absolutely composed people shocked speechless, embarrassed or otherwise overwhelmed

Great work!
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I love this! Really funny, and well-written, everyone in character. Are you sure you wouldn't consider writing the scene where Genda confronts Mamoru about the engagement, and maybe the next conversation Mamoru has with Haruka and Juliet? Can I bribe you? I'm working on several UDDUP fics right now...
El Duckie chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I think Juliet is pretty hilarious and totally kick-ass, so it's nice to read a one-shot with her in it.

As for Haruka meeting Genda in a store, that's a pretty funny place to try and meet her. I especially liked Juliet threatening to yell "molester" if he didn't leave.

Great one-shot!
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
You have done the previously-thought-to-be-impossible: you have made me not just like, but LOVE Juliet.

"He'll see through it once the mental image of Mamoru in any sort of wedding ceremony wears off..." That phrase made me burst out laughing.

We always need more UDDUP fanfic. 3
FlittingGemini chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
*chuckles* well even though I didn't knwo any of the characters, I am still able to see that you can do great characterization,twists in plots and hilarious banter between characters. Bravo! You've been at 49 stories for so long I thought I might as well check it out LOL. I still want your autograph btw ;)
Curious6 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I thought it was great! :D It made me appreciate Juliet's character more and the writing is great, to be honest. It worked out well, even without Mamoru directly in the story. Thanks for the great read :).
Indochine chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Very funny. :)

And I like Juliet in this story. You wrote her well, I'm glad she was herself! :)

It would be a shame if you didn't write more story in the UDDUP fandom! :)
Manser77 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Ok?
Trinity chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Haw haw haw haw. XD That was totally awesome! What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall when that topic comes up between Genda and Mamoru! The best part is that Haruka won't be blamed here. She did not say the "lie," and was obviously embarrassed about it.

Mamoru may be dumbfounded if and when Genda brings it up, but it'll be explained away once Mamoru finds out that it was Juliet who said it. She's that kind of mischief-maker so it wouldn't be strange that she might have said that just to shut Genda up. Mamoru can then either wave it away as a trivial lie or maybe he can wonder passingly why Juliet would pick that excuse out of all things and what her motivations might be. From there, he can go on to ponder about the idea of being engaged to Haruka itself, heheheh... Shhh, don't stop me; I'm on a roll! lol

If Genda doesn't mention that it was Juliet who said it, then Mamoru will probably think it was Haruka, and will want to confront her about it. She will sputter and point to Juliet-who will be all, "Eh. I just wanted to mess with the guy"-but Haruka's flustered reaction will snag his attention. He can then work it out himself or possibly talk to Igawa about it. Much hilarity ensues! :D

Wow, so many possibilities, and it's all thanks to Juliet. I love you, Juliet! The thing is, I can't decide whether Mamoru would be aware of Haruka's feelings (which are pretty much inevitable) for him after all this time. It's plausible either way. He's very perceptive, but he can be pretty blind (*gets cut in half*) to things he doesn't expect. Or maybe it's all denial. Or something. I... I'm thinking too much about this. It's not healthy! I need the new chapters so badly. *cries*

By the way, that was low, Genda, using Haruka's grandmother against her like that. :( And man, Juliet is sharp! Well, it's hard to miss the fact that feelings between Haruka and Mamoru are very likely. Everybody already acts as if they're together. *rolls eyes* And they are, just not romantically (yet). Okay, I'll stop rambling now. .

Anyway, thanks for writing this! It sparks my imagination into overdrive! I can't write fics worth beans 'cause I can never decide which route to go and often lose interest halfway, but I have a mind-theater to keep running, and this fic provided the perfect set up. Gotta say that this fic is the first I've read that brings Genda into our beloved couple's lives in a significant way. Very original! Loved it!