Reviews for Angels Are Like That
LTA chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
it was cute
Anthony1l chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Mr. Wizard chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Ah, opera ending 'A" everyone's ends up happy. Like that. Tremendous fun, right down to the one bit of music. Bravisimo!
Mr. Wizard chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
A whole lot of fun. Did they really think the girls wouldn't figure things out? The coming moves should be a blast.
Reader101w chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
Nice ending to this story,

The blurring of the line between good and evil seems to increase for our angels and devils as the story progressed, but at least they got what they wanted in the end.

campy chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Very enjoyable finale. I hope all the avatars live happily ever after and raise bunches of little avatar kiddies.
CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Terrific wrap up to this one.

I wonder if Bonnie's Defib paddles come with spikes, and if that was what Lt. Barkin was worried about. That and the ability to overload the charge...

Enjoyed the makeup that followed exposure with those two. And Shego's 'visits' went very well for all parties. But who has Devil Shego hooked up with?...

Kimberly got her Bad Boy after all, Sheela got her Gentleman in her Zorpy to come to the plate and that 'secret borrowing' of the ending scene from a favorite Horror/Comedy movie of mine cinched it perfectly.

Katsumara chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
Awesome finish on this one, MA. You teased at the end! Best not mess with something good in Ronnie/Kimberly, and Zorpox/Sheela. xD I know you wouldn't.

Still.. really loved how you covered both the angel/deviliciousness angle, and the real side of things. Also.. it's funny how Kimberly was hitting all the high notes while Sheela and Zorpox were having the idle pillow talk, Haha!
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
AWESOME and *IF* it's okay with you can I please use some of this in my story "The New Student At Middleton High?" (like the "sex scenes") because I think the ending of this story has hit me like those evil "plot bunnies" LOL
Reader101w chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
Great new chapter,

So, Kimberly and Sheela know for sure now. But what will happen?

And did KImberly call in Wade's avatar(s)? I wanna know how they are ;)

I hope to read more on this soon.

Reader101w chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
Nice chapter,

Lt. Barkin just doesn't know when to stop, does he? And now with one of KIm's avatars beginning to figure things out, he, and his co-ops might be in a lot of pain.

I hope to read the rest soon.

readerjunkie chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
Nice chapter mahler ,this story has surprised me a little it was more interesting than it would seem ,glad I read it.
Katsumara chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
Fun chapter, but uh oh! I hope we don't get Kimberly gravitating toward the bad boys in Zorpox, and remain true to Ronnie. :D Keep up the great work.
CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
Loved following this one to the end. Of the chapter, especially.

The fix was figured out and Barkin, and the boys, should know you really can't put anything past Kim. Whether she's ethereal or real...

But in the end, it looks like payback is going to be handed out so many different ways and at so many angles.

Crossfire, I believe?

campy chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Very enjoyable update. Except for the Barkin aria.

Looking forward to the next scene.