Reviews for New Directions: Senior Year
samcedesfan85 chapter 20 . 4/15/2014
I have never laughed so hard! Glee needs to get the facts straight. Poor Rachel lol
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 20 . 9/20/2011
This chapter had me in stitches from laughing too much! Oh, the misunderstandings! Poor Finchel and Klaine! The New Directions are always sticking their noses where they don't belong, but it always makes for amazing humor!

Thanks for the laughs! Loved this chapter! :D
1gleek chapter 20 . 9/8/2011
OMFG loved this fanfic haha

And for the record, I didn't mind the few spelling mistakes. The story is good anyway!

I love the Mercedes and Cody relationship :) so cute!

Oh, and can you pleease add more Jortana? I love it! Santana is my favourite character, so I guess I love pretty much anything about her!

Last thing; your Klaine is WAY better than the Klaine on the show!

LOVE IT, please continue writing it! (or was that the end...?)
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 19 . 8/29/2011
Aww, Kurt and Blaine's Valentine's Day was so cute! :) Much, much better than the last Valentine's Day they had together, lol!

And I can't wait to read about Finn's day. The ending of this last chapter has me all curious now! :D
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 18 . 8/14/2011
Aww, I felt so bad for Brittany in this chapter! She just didn't want to be alone on the most romantic day of the year - I can understand that! She just didn't know what to do and I really felt bad for her when she asked Mr. Schue. She definitely didn't understand the 'no student-teacher relations outside of school' rule. At least she got set up with Jeff in the end. I think they'd be cute together! :)

As for Blaine and his family... UGH, his dad is horrid. I felt bad for Blaine during the family dinner, especially with how bratty his dad acted around Kurt. I did like Blaine's brother though, he was nice.

Can't wait for the next installment! :D
hikasarchive chapter 18 . 8/13/2011
This story is really shaping up :) I love Blaine's brother. And I absolutely adore Jortana! I can totally see Santana with a redhad!

Keep it up!
gleeklainesamcedes chapter 17 . 8/3/2011
Great chapter! Please can samcedes get back together and I really want to see Brittany get invited to one of the Warblers party type things and get introduced to one of the less intelligent warblers!
timelordangel chapter 17 . 8/2/2011
I think this story is adorable! You are are wonderful writer, but you forgot quite a few question marks. Sorry, just tring to be helpful. I love your fic and can't wait for the next update!
hikasarchive chapter 14 . 7/23/2011
This is beautiful :') Cavities.

More soon?
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 14 . 7/22/2011
This chapter was full of AWESOME!

Kurt and Blaine getting to do THEIR duet priceless!

The fact that Finn forgot to let them know that the family was on their way home, thus getting the boys in serious trouble, had me rolling in laughter. And then when Kurt ratted on Finn and got him in trouble as well, that was HILARIOUS! I just loved this chapter so much! :D

Oh, and Santana's gift was pretty awesome as well. She's so wanky! ;)
Darlex chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
this just keeps getting betterrrr
aalikane chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
C'mon Kurt, asking Finn to text you when they're leaving Rachel's house? That's like asking that girl from 50 first dates to remind you of something you said the day before. He should have asked Rachel. She would have done it without needing to be blackmailed.

Amusing chapter, can't wait to see what you do with the next one.
januaryfreeze92 chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
Oh my Gosh! I kind of loved that Burt walked in on them, is that weird? Haha. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful job.
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 13 . 7/18/2011
OMG... Blaine and Rachel got the duet. That makes me sad. Plus, I can sense some drama flowing in here now since it'll be a Blaine/Rachel duet and everyone is bound to remember what went down during and after the trainwreck that was Rachel's party almost a year prior! :O
januaryfreeze92 chapter 13 . 7/16/2011
I love being gone for a little bit and coming back to this BRILLIANCE. Love it! So much!