Reviews for Resistance
Sariko-chan723 chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Wow :) I really like this story! I hope you're not giving up on it! Please please please don't say you arrrre!
S.G chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
Wow, i haven't reviewd in a while, nice chapter, personally i don't think they should be snooping around like that...though i'm a secretive person myself.

you seem to make these humorous given thier situation.
elemental helper chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Sorry I haven't read the story in such a long time! I love it, please update soon! Though I see you haven't since last year...
S.G chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
cool , though the bold throws me off a bit when reading
S.G chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
that's ok..it's life i don't blame you.

update whenever ya can! :)
Chimera385 chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
It's ok I understand
avearia chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Glad you updated. Nice to see at least ONE of my stories I'm reading is moving along... I noticed you got a beta reader, thank you for taking my advice!

Anyway, I like this chapter, mostly because it proves Selena isn't all powerful. Having tons of powers is interesting, but until now she's seemed unbeatable. They are fighting a lot though... you write pretty good action scenes. I'm also glad they have the goal of finding Xavier's old institute, it gives the story some direction.

As much as I'd love Simon's POV to be next, I think you should do Bridget's POV instead. She's new and hasn't had much characterization so far...

So, tl;dr: good chapter, glad the story's still continuing. Good luck with future updates, I'll be waiting.

avearia
Shannonigens chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
How weird that I was just thinking last week about how much I couldn't wait until you updated.

To be honest, I hate cliffhangers, but I guess I'm going to have to wait until your next chapter. Please update soon!

I was real glad to see a fight scene, and a well described one at that. You should make more.

I also like the multiple different POVs. I think either Bridget or Simon would be good next, but it would also only make sense for it to be Selena first, so you should probably do that.

When is Angelica coming back? Does she ever join?

Maybe I shouldn't be asking that. It only spoils the surprises.
Chimera385 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Very interesting a do I detect a hint of time travel maybe?
Simmons chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Loved it
elemental helper chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
I loved it! Please update soon!'
HMMaster chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
This chapter was good, much better than the others. Other POVs are important to keep your story and your characters fresh.
S.G chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Bridget's POV. Will they even accept selena? We know how crappy thier world is.
little miss mysterious chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
OMG SELENA DON'T DIE! I luv her! very spunky personality! please update soon!
4everablackrose chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
AHH! Selena can't die! Update soon!