Reviews for For Love or the Kingdom
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Well Lori this is certainly an interesting story with an interesting subject of invetro fertilization (sp wrong)

Bella is the perfect person because she has a same sex partner and is willing to provide heirs for the Princes. She has a good life with everything provided. All is perfect.

Don't think it will be that good for Edward and Carlisle as living in Mason is making Aro mad. He will really fight all of this and perhaps try to take Bella along with the heirs she carries.
teambellaedward chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
moved to siberia chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
All these princes, I'm overcome! Great chapter!
sami69 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Great chapter!
moved to siberia chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
awww cute and squish. Hury hurry hurry!
Melbi chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
That was nice ) Is that all?
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
"We hurry off to consummate our union."

Indeed! :)

Very cute. I really enjoyed it.
Bruised23 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
awwwww this story was so touching and adorable! I really hope that you continue it! Perhaps a honeymoon series or the start of their lives together and having children, taking the throne, etc? I would love to continue reading these 2 characters in your style!
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
wow thats hot!fantastic story.
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
sweet story hun! :)
Mrs. Agget chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
OMG! I LOVED this!

Penny
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I loved it, Lori. Sitting here with a big smile on my face. Loved your phrasing-made me giggle sometimes! Thanks.

Nancy
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
WOW Lori that was quite a story or is it just the first chapter?

I do hope you go on because I want to know what happens with this heir thing.

As usual the lemons were super and I do love Carlisle with Edward as it probably should have always been written even in the books if they weren't written for teens. Anyway I see Carlisle making Edward for himself and in this story they are together. The castle and King this is different but leave it to you to write a different story. I love it. MORE please
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 6/24/2011