Reviews for In remembrance
nancy loves harry potter chapter 1 . 3/28
This is so beautiful. I really loved reading it.
Claude Amelia Song chapter 1 . 2/9
A good story. I enjoyed it very much.
koshina chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
This fanfic is my top pick so far. With all respect to all authors and their wonderful work, this story has my heart. I read the Snape I knew for years, read his anguish and reasons and real feelings, I love when he said goodbyes to lily and first time to James. Thank you for telling this story. I want to read a lot of your work, please keep writing Severus Snape, not everyone does justice to his difficult character.
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This was really sweet!
Ratt9 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This was rather beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
That made me cry a bit. I loved how you en corporate d granger into his life. I love his lsst words to lily. I love
Casual Maniac chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Usually student/teacher stuff creeps me out, but I must say that i LOVED this! Getting a little teary here...oh my.
Please keep writing, I love your work. You're the only Severus/Hermione writer I like.
HogwartsRocks chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Hermione. No. She is more than a generation younger than him. Way more. It doesn't work. Never. I'm really sorry.
Kitty chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Cutest story EVER!
Lumella chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Simply remarkable. I love the transition of the letters per entry as years passed. Wonderful idea and you executed it well! Job well done.
Phoebe Cloud chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I'm not a Snape/Hermione shipper, but I absolutely LOVED this3
Seth7 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
good story! _
Meeko chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
So touching! :'(
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
hermoso me encanto, sencillamente lo ame! en verdad fue hermoso y triste pero al final me alegro mucho, saludos y animo!
Booklvr.Annie chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I liked this a lot, great fic.