Reviews for In remembrance
This was really sweet!
Ratt9 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This was rather beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
That made me cry a bit. I loved how you en corporate d granger into his life. I love his lsst words to lily. I love
Casual Maniac chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Usually student/teacher stuff creeps me out, but I must say that i LOVED this! Getting a little teary here...oh my.
Please keep writing, I love your work. You're the only Severus/Hermione writer I like.
HogwartsRocks chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Hermione. No. She is more than a generation younger than him. Way more. It doesn't work. Never. I'm really sorry.
Kitty chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Cutest story EVER!
Lumella chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Simply remarkable. I love the transition of the letters per entry as years passed. Wonderful idea and you executed it well! Job well done.
Phoebe Cloud chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I'm not a Snape/Hermione shipper, but I absolutely LOVED this3
Seth7 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
good story! _
Meeko chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
So touching! :'(
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
hermoso me encanto, sencillamente lo ame! en verdad fue hermoso y triste pero al final me alegro mucho, saludos y animo!
Booklvr.Annie chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I liked this a lot, great fic.
Mary Hyde chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Wow, I like this very much. Snape continues through the years to talk to his only real friend - even though she is dead. And nice synopsis of the plot line.

I really like Hermione's (implied) support and understanding of his desire to still 'see' his old love. Very sweet story
serachanXatsuka chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
awww... I liked it... not too mushy and yet very sentimental... you have a great gift... make sure to nourish and treasure it... :)
Sahqoh chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Ehm snape in this fan fic you are defiantly a

PE-TO-THE-O