Reviews for Wraith Gifts
atlan2007 chapter 1 . 2/16
Very nice.
CrazyPedantic chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Love it. Especially the morning after banter and Carson's interruption. Adrenalin high John was good too.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This was absolutely perfect.

Amazing, you captured what John would initially be feeling all hyper up, hahaha and Elizabeth supporting John and then her feelings fear coming out.
Them both needing to feel alive and letting the truth come out :)) that they are in love. :))

Omg you had me laughing when Carson found them :D perfect, just perfect :))

I hope you are still writing :)) and still writing amazing Sparky :D

Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
:)) thank you. Wonderfully done. I hope you are still writing sga and sparky. Thank you for sharing.
Rubyray7777 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Yet again a nice story! It's amazing how you manage to keep the canon of the character's personalities along with adding Sparky! I could totally see Carson acting like that too! Side note-I actually stopped watching after they killed off Elizabeth and wanted to stop watching after they killed off Carson. Two wonderful actors and characters that the show was ruined when they left. This is why I'm sooo... excited to read these stories! THX AGAIN!
Sailor's Wife chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
REALY liked this. Very well written and increadably descriptive, whic I love because that was I can 'see' what you see as you're writing it. WELL DONE!
between the waves chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Oh, this is awesome! I've truly been longing for a Sparky fix lately. If I tried quoting everything I love about this I'd definitely run out of space, although I must admit, I couldn't help but laugh out loud -repeatedly- through the morning after scene with Carson.

(("No! No, you stay right where you are! I don't want to see any more of you two than I already have."/"Sorry, Carson."/"Oh, I'm sure you are,"))

I could see it all playing out in my head, but especially this :D
Lithane chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Well Done! That was a great look at what could/should have gone on behind the scenes. Great work...;-)
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I really liked this! I always thought Elizabeth and John had chemistry, but then so did Teyla and John, Chaya and John, Larrin and John-John is just so hot! But-in this case-you did a wonderful combo and it was believable in the way it happened. Great job!
2AM chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is a great fic. I really like the idea of them actually working through some of the experiences they have there... and that last scene with Carson was fantastic!
highonscifi chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed your story! I can never get enough post Common Ground stories, and this one was a totally different idea and wonderfully written!